Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Beware Ledermanz Custom Steering Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 01:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S500
Alex, the document you just posted is when the dispute was first filed with Discover. Discover then spends 90-days researching the transaction and gathering information from the buyer and seller. Unfortunately, since you shipped me something, no matter the quality, Discover found in your favor and released the full payment to you on November 14th. All of this has been explained to you on several occasions, which just illustrates how incompetent you are. As a result, this evening I will post a letter from Discover confirming you were paid in full on November 14th. Again, when this is proven are you willing to give me the refund and then apologize for all the misinformation you have posted on this forum??
Old 07-29-2020, 11:34 PM

S500
Here you go Alex, the final report from Discover proving full payment was released to you November 14th. This illustrates everything you have said in this thread is completely inaccurate and you are a fraud. Again, will you refund my money or pay for the repairs to correct your defective workmanship??

Old 07-30-2020, 06:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk55AMG
you wanted to picked us apart and invented a story about uncentered 12 o'clock band because you got the wheel too late, but again it was your fault, as we was writing you - and got automatical reply that you are on vocation. So, you was on vocation , never responded for a few weeks, and now its our fault that there was a delay? So that was a delay because of you. And again check all OEM Factory wheels, you will find that sometimes band is not 100% straight. So all your requirements, threats, insulting, blackmailing - unfounded talk. you got your money back in full, so why you now asking us to pay for your repairs?

Old 07-30-2020, 02:01 PM

S500
Alex, you are an idiot. On this forum you admit the center strip was off and you refused to fix it because in your mind it was "perfect". You then accuse me on not paying you which is 100% false and the Discover statement proves. Then you admit the steering wheel was late on delivery, which of course was again my fault. As result, I have attached emails outlining the date you received the steering wheel (June 27th) and the date it was finally shipped out (August 15th). The original promise was 1-2 weeks, so by my calculation you missed that by 5 weeks. The first email is priceless blaming the delays on vacations and your employees being sick. Can't wait to see what else you are going to claim was my fault...Get your popcorn out folks!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Steering Wheel Emails.pdf (190.0 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf
Steering Wheel Emails.pdf (190.0 KB, 53 views)
Old 07-30-2020, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 458 Likes on 374 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
I'm changing the channel.
Old 07-30-2020, 04:37 PM

clk55AMG
wow, I am not only a scammer, fraud and thief. I am also a idiot.
Look. Again. After receiving the wheel from you, I was writing you to ask about the details, and got an automatic response saying you are on vocation(see attach).
So, where is my fault that it took 5 weeks more?
Again, you are an unique person. I have refunded you in full, so what you want?

you should pay for the item you received, for the item we did work hard, then we can talk.

Old 07-31-2020, 09:09 AM

S500
Alex, every post you have made is 100% inaccurate and I have provided evidence of all those lies. My goal was to expose the type of business person you are and hopefully warn other potential buyers of your unprofessionalism. To my surprise you have done that all by yourself though all your posts to this thread and fake identities you tried to assume, so well done! Debating this issue is identical to our conversations a year ago and are futile because you act like a 3-year old.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:52 AM

clk55AMG
All looks clear here. I have provided a proof of full refund. So its clearly visible that you are scammer that asking for extrta money for nothing.
You owe us a money for the steering we did for you, you never paid for it, and now asking for money. It's you who owe a money not we.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:00 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,393 Likes on 2,840 Posts
2012 CLS63
Next time try MACarbon or a reputable, company in OUR COUNTRY! This was entertaining to read through though
Old 08-03-2020, 09:01 AM

clk55AMG

Last edited by Ledermanz; 08-03-2020 at 09:02 AM. Reason: wrong
Old 08-03-2020, 09:16 AM

clk55AMG
all you can do - is insult me. I learned a lot about myself. I am a idiot, scam, thief fraud, etc...
But you can do anything you like, I do not care.
We work hard every day. We are totally proud of our work.
I can ask hundreds of my Genuine customers to go here and write their opinion and you will se that the only scam here is you!

Last edited by Ledermanz; 08-03-2020 at 09:20 AM. Reason: wrong
Old 08-03-2020, 09:20 AM

clk55AMG
Do not think this will work. Our quality is TOP NOTCH. Same is hard to find in USA. Actually never seen. Meaning custom steering wheels.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:00 PM

S500
I love the comment "Our quality is top notch and same is hard to find in USA" guess what it is also hard to find from Ledermanz as well! I hope everyone enjoyed the banter between Alex and myself because the only consolation prize I have is his priceless responses. My email is full of similar responses from last year and you would have thought with all the energy he has expended it would have been less time consuming to just fix the wheel to begin with. Lesson learned on my part and hopefully anyone considering his services can use this thread to make their own evaluation of his quality and customer service.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:17 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
CL63
I recently bought a bought a custom wheel from Ledermanz for my CL63. Couldnt be happier with the item. Very happy with the experience.

Old 11-25-2020, 03:47 AM

skoda ovtavia
The procecess with your wheel did longer on the grounds that as you recollect - you was on occupation, and you never react to the messages we sent, I just got a programmed react from you saying you are on livelihood, when I thought of you about request subtleties. Presently you are stating we deferred it.

At that point when you got it, you was requesting new wheel without band since you don't care for the band. Be that as it may, it's completely new wheel from zero. The distinction in 12 o clock position band of 0,01mm you found - isn't motivation to make you another wheel for gratis. You needed to state: folks, I chose to go with another plan, if it's not too much trouble make me another guiding wheel without a 12 o'clock band, as I don't care for it. However, you never did thusly and began telling that the thing we sent is faulty.

Even after you got full discount you didn't stop control us. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

What's more, I need to state, before you begin giving more photographs and data sets here, don't take it out from the setting most significant things.

What's more, once more, without a doubt, I would prescribe NOT to manage this individual to any merchant.

In reality you are a cheat who did took our cash, since you didn't pay for the works we did.

Last edited by anis zemouri; 11-26-2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:24 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
CL63
Originally Posted by anis zemouri
The procecess with your wheel did longer on the grounds that as you recollect - you was on occupation, and you never react to the messages we sent, I just got a programmed react from you saying you are on livelihood, when I thought of you about request subtleties. Presently you are stating we deferred it.

At that point when you got it, you was requesting new wheel without band since you don't care for the band. Be that as it may, it's completely new wheel from zero. The distinction in 12 o clock position band of 0,01mm you found - isn't motivation to make you another wheel for gratis. You needed to state: folks, I chose to go with another plan, if it's not too much trouble make me another guiding wheel without a 12 o'clock band, as I don't care for it. However, you never did thusly and began telling that the thing we sent is faulty.

Even after you got full discount you didn't stop control us.

What's more, I need to state, before you begin giving more photographs and data sets here, don't take it out from the setting most significant things.

What's more, once more, without a doubt, I would prescribe NOT to manage this individual to any merchant.

In reality you are a cheat who did took our cash, since you didn't pay for the works we did.
I gotta stop smoking weed.
The following users liked this post:
hyperion667 (11-25-2020)
Old 11-25-2020, 09:05 AM

S500
I can’t believe you keep dredging this up. Simple solution is to fix your defective workmanship or refund my money. Anything else you claim is a lie and just more examples of your poor customer service. I stand behind my original post and anyone considering your services should look elsewhere.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:11 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,393 Likes on 2,840 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by CL63wide
I gotta stop smoking weed.
The clarity you'll receive in return in worth it, as is the money you'll still have in your back pocket.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:19 AM

g63 amg
Ledermanz Steering for G63 W463

Dear All,
I just purchased from @Ledermanz a steering wheel for my G63 Amg 2015

Unfortunately I cannot mount the new steering since my current air bag doesn't fit. @Ledermanz doesn't understand my message or doesn't answer it and I need to find a solution.

Can somebody help me to understand what should I do? @Ledermanz can you please answer here? Which airbag fits to the steering you sold me? Why you didn't tell me before at the time of purchase?

Thanks, Francesco
Old 11-05-2021, 09:17 AM

S500
I wish you the best of luck because they refused to fix the problems with my steering wheel and I ended up purchasing a replacement from a different vendor. The problem is they now have your money and you have zero recourse. My advice is to figure out what the steering wheel they sent you actually fits and then try to resell it to another forum member that can use it. Take the proceeds from the sale and then purchase from a reputable vendor.
Old 11-05-2021, 09:24 AM

g63 amg
Thanks for your answer. the steering is beatiful but I just need to know which is the part number and which is the airbag compatible with the steering I purchased.
The current airbag doesn't fit. Any suggestion?
@Ledermanz or other friends here... please help!!!