Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

HELP.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 e350
HELP.

Hey guys, I need some advice from some experienced 1/4 mile guys. I have a 2012 C63 coupe. Took it to the track and was running low to mid 12s (12.3-12.6). I had a Weistec tune, secondary cat delete, resonator delete, X-pipe, high flow filters, and R888 tires. Recently I added VRP catless headers, ROW boxes, VRP intake tubes, and Brisk one step colder spark plugs. I had the vehicle retuned by Weistec as well and took it to the track last night. I was running high 12s low 13s!!!! My trap speeds are down as well I was around 118-119mph before and now the fastest i went was 108mph! The temp was similar both days I ran as well. I'm just very confused on how I lost power and speed after installing all those parts. Could it be the plugs? I gapped them to .040 as instructed by Weistec. I for sure feel a power loss in 3rd gear and up. Any suggestions are appreciated. I just feel at a minimum I should be running faster then what I was before, possibly high 11s.