Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Help needed on seat belt buckle what's the difference between a Q2And 4 buckle with n

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2024, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
220 amg c class
Help needed on seat belt buckle what's the difference between a Q2And 4 buckle with n

Seat belts help needed I am after a seatbelt buckle mine says q4 then part number I have found 1 but it says q2 but the part number the same will it work in my car
Old 03-22-2024, 10:22 AM

2014 Mercedes-Benz A 180
The Q2 buckle might work, but since seatbelts are safety critical, it's best to be safe. Check your car's manual or contact the dealership's parts department with your VIN to confirm the exact part number for your car.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:53 AM

2014 Mercedes-Benz A 180
The Q2 buckle might work, but since seatbelts are safety critical, it's best to be safe. Check your car's manual, contact the dealership's parts department or consider to buy window sticker with your VIN to confirm the exact part number for your car.