Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

The truth about MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth about MB

Being in this forum really sucks. Most of the guys here really too proud of themselves. If they feel you say one thing wrong about MB, they get on your case quick. I don't understand why most of you guys so defensive. MB isn't all that at all if you ask me. Compare to BMW or other German car, they are much more advanced. My friend is a Master mechanic and he said MB are about 3-5 years behind technology. They seems to be a copy cat. They wait to see BMW to see the problem and then they correct it. I guess poor engineering.
In North America, most people that drives MB are usually older crowd. Slow and costing traffic all the time. The worst part is younger crowd. They think they are so cool. Stuck up and acting like an idiot around people. Meanwhile they don't realized they got rip off by MB. Over priced vehical and the car isn't that great looking either. I prefer BMW and VW style over MB. I'm sure most of the people feels that way too. That is why there is much more event on BMW.
This is the truth about MB. Some of you MB drivers makes me feel that way.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
You've got 9 posts and every one of them is intended to start a flame war. If you don't like it here, then go post somewhere else.