My new GL320cdi is still on the truck

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R320, GL320, E320cdi's, 500SEL Pullman
My new GL320cdi is still on the truck

Sigh, it must be lonely up there, waiting to be delivered this week. Black on Black, with most toys, US Model. Sure wish we could get the 420cdi here, but I am going for mileage. I got rid of my Ford that only got 18 if I was lucky - and that was a diesel also.

I have a lot to do to my GL320cdi before the 1st also. High Speed Broadband for my laptop, Internet Telephone ($29 bucks a year to any phone worldwide, no other charges), and adding a KVH DirecTV dish.

BTW: I really REALLY wish there were better Satelite TV Dishes here in the US. KVH and some company called RaySat are the only ones who sell them. RaySat doesnt return phone calls, and KVH Techs are not real nice. We need some good old competition in this market.

Eventually I will have my CNN News up front (I never watch the F word News Network) - and the kiddies can have Nickelodeon in back. I can also surf the web (I do a lot of waiting in the car, I use it for a taxi) or call any phone in the world for free.

Anticipation is killing me, besides it's a lot nicer than an old Lincoln Town Car for Livery Services, for sure..... I will also be doing some high-end tours to ghost towns etc here in Arizona.

Will let ya know how it performs. Unlike most GL's here in the US - This one is gonna get used the way it was designed. Will keep you all posted on how well this thing stays together.

Dave in Phoenix
Old 12-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Congratulations. I suppose you will visit Ruby while ghost town hopping. Please post more info on the high speed broadband for the laptop and the Internet telephone. Thanks.