Vegas GL Meet - Rao's Dinner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 A6 & '08 GL550
Vegas GL Meet - Rao's Dinner

BeanCounter, BETO, Dodson, MJH, Nevada Jack, Newbie_2_MB, Oknish, S550 & GL550, StevethePilot, and WordSmith
Hi everyone! We're just a little more than 6 weeks from our first meet event.

I have received final confirmation from Rao's regarding our dinner on Friday evening. They have put 3 separate menus together for us to be served family style. The kids will be free!

There are some requirements they have, so rather than posting everything on the forum, I would rather communicate with the group via traditional email. It should make it easier for all of us. Therefore, please send me your personal email address via a PM here on the forum asap. They are going to make me sign a contract in order to reserve the space for our group and they want it back Sunday. So, we'll need to make a decisions rather quickly.

Lastly, with NJ coming to Denver shortly, I would like to offer to the group that I will put together a complete itinerary that everyone can utilize for meeting times, locations, directions, web-site addresses, etc.. Steve-the-Pilot, have you had the opportunity to investigate Michael Mina's for Saturday evening and do we want to include that in the itinerary?

I really think we are all going to have a great time getting to know one another and enjoying our GL's together.

Last edited by Stumblefoot; 09-12-2007 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Add Participants
Old 09-13-2007, 01:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL500, GL550, Escalade, 66 Corvette
Originally Posted by Stumblefoot
BeanCounter, BETO, Dodson, MJH, Nevada Jack, Newbie_2_MB, Oknish, S550 & GL550, StevethePilot, and WordSmith
Hi everyone! We're just a little more than 6 weeks from our first meet event.

I have received final confirmation from Rao's regarding our dinner on Friday evening. They have put 3 separate menus together for us to be served family style. The kids will be free!

There are some requirements they have, so rather than posting everything on the forum, I would rather communicate with the group via traditional email. It should make it easier for all of us. Therefore, please send me your personal email address via a PM here on the forum asap. They are going to make me sign a contract in order to reserve the space for our group and they want it back Sunday. So, we'll need to make a decisions rather quickly.

Lastly, with NJ coming to Denver shortly, I would like to offer to the group that I will put together a complete itinerary that everyone can utilize for meeting times, locations, directions, web-site addresses, etc.. Steve-the-Pilot, have you had the opportunity to investigate Michael Mina's for Saturday evening and do we want to include that in the itinerary?

I really think we are all going to have a great time getting to know one another and enjoying our GL's together.
Thanks for doing all the legwork. By the way, if kids eat free, I'm only 6 years old.