GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

Moving to Dubai and need a little help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moving to Dubai and need a little help

I am in the process of moving to Dubai and as a part of my moving package the company will give me the difference between NADA Retail and Trade on my 2007 GL450. They do not factor in options or milage just use the base model. NADA does not indicate these values due to the new model and lack of information. The company however will accept a very short letter from the dealer simply stating their estimation of these two values without any libality or purchase intent.

The salesman where I purchased the GL is absent and the (un named) dealer is not assisting in this request. Does anyone have a friendly salesperson that could provide this service.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 RX330, 2008 Scion xB, 2001 Honda Insight Hybrid, 2010 Toyot Prius v ATP
Originally Posted by Eagle 74
I am in the process of moving to Dubai and as a part of my moving package the company will give me the difference between NADA Retail and Trade on my 2007 GL450. They do not factor in options or milage just use the base model. NADA does not indicate these values due to the new model and lack of information. The company however will accept a very short letter from the dealer simply stating their estimation of these two values without any libality or purchase intent.

The salesman where I purchased the GL is absent and the (un named) dealer is not assisting in this request. Does anyone have a friendly salesperson that could provide this service.
Your current location would help immensely as it should come from someone who's physically viewed the truck.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks - all sorted now as the dealer finally assisted.