GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

GL driver advice on Disneyland?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 GL320CDI
Originally Posted by Brocktoon
yeah, my girl wears a tiara camping, so I thought she would be more into it, but the only rides she liked were Autotopia, rode three times, Sun Wheel three times, Dumbo twice, but spent most of the time begging to go to the hotel pool. She found the parades too loud and scary, same with the shows.

She did eat her own order of salmon and quite a bit of my rare lamb at Napa Rose, so at least she has her priorities right....
Your girl sounds like she has her priorities dead straight
Old 09-08-2008, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'07 GL 450, '02 S 80 T6
Crud, Brock, totally forgot about your trip. Somehow Disney never turns the volume down regardless of how many folks are in attendance. Still, it doesn't look like your trip was a complete wash

Like Stumble says, come to Yosemite next June. We can promise no loud music and beautiful camping.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:56 AM

2014 GL 450
Originally Posted by oknish
Crud, Brock, totally forgot about your trip. Somehow Disney never turns the volume down regardless of how many folks are in attendance. Still, it doesn't look like your trip was a complete wash

Like Stumble says, come to Yosemite next June. We can promise no loud music and beautiful camping.
Or, if camping isn't your thing, I can HIGHLY recommend the Tenaya Lodge right outside of Yosemite. Beautiful hotel, great pool & very friendly, attentive staff.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 A6 & '08 GL550
Originally Posted by Newbie_2_MB
Or, if camping isn't your thing, I can HIGHLY recommend the Tenaya Lodge right outside of Yosemite. Beautiful hotel, great pool & very friendly, attentive staff.
Yeah, yeah... do that. This way your closest GL friends in the woods can come and join you at the pool. We'll need a bath I'm sure.