GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

Updated the G35 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'16 528i MSport
Updated the G35 Coupe

So I was severely disheartened this weekend as I got two calls to start off my Friday morning and Saturday morning with bad news. Friday morning, I get the call that the CPO'd 08 Audi A5 w/11K miles, Premium and Navi packages was sold at list price. Saturday morning, I get the call that the 08 BMW 335i Coupe Black with Red leather and every single option including automatic was sold as well.

I told the news to my dad, who was clearly apathetic, and he told me to just hold off for this weekend. We're heading out to the Acura dealership to look at the 09 TL SH-AWD with Tech package. I'm not too keen on the car to begin with but I figured lemme take a look at what kinda deals I could get.

I get a call from Ray Catena Infiniti, Craig Sirota, the general manager who I swear by is the most stand up individual. If you guys need a car from Infiniti, let me know, I'll get you a sick deal with him. He tells me about hs "final" deal involving this car:

09 G37 Coupe
Blue Slate w/Black Leather
Packages: Navigation, Sport Package, Premium and Technology package
MSRP: $46,590 (give or take)
Invoice: $42,695 (give or take)
Price: $39695 (exactly) to buy or $500/36 months with $2,000 down.
Last Payment ($550) on previous vehicle 06 G35 Coupe paid by dealer + $500 cash back (loyalty rebate)

So I pulled the trigger and leased this beast!! Now, mind you, I'm coming out of an 06 G35 Coupe with Premium package ONLY which I pay $550/39 months...

I'll post up pics this week and I'm hoping to pick it up on Wednesday or Friday, not sure. The car is a trade-off with a dealer in PA so they have to get it shipped here.

Thought I'd share with ya'll...