I'm in...new to me 08 GL320CDI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 612 Likes on 519 Posts
Now just one GL450 with EORP.
I'm in...new to me 08 GL320CDI

Just brought in our new family truckster yesterday. A CPO'ed 08 320CDI with a scant 15k on the clock. P1 package, trailer hitch are the things we wanted. 19" wheels, Illuminated door sills and running boards are the things we didn't ;-(
Love the force of nature push when accelerating. Love the 28mpg I got cruising at 60mph on flatland last night. Fantastic ride.

I'm tall and the running boards actually interfere with my ability to stand and reach in to the car for the kiddie seat, do I need a different set of rocker panels if I remove them?

Also, the voice for the NAV system became very weak while the radio volume stayed the same...I've looked all over the manual for the NAV voice output slider but there doesn't seem to be one. Is it tied to the radio volume?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL550
Originally Posted by Max Blast
Just brought in our new family truckster yesterday. A CPO'ed 08 320CDI with a scant 15k on the clock. P1 package, trailer hitch are the things we wanted. 19" wheels, Illuminated door sills and running boards are the things we didn't ;-(
Love the force of nature push when accelerating. Love the 28mpg I got cruising at 60mph on flatland last night. Fantastic ride.

I'm tall and the running boards actually interfere with my ability to stand and reach in to the car for the kiddie seat, do I need a different set of rocker panels if I remove them?

Also, the voice for the NAV system became very weak while the radio volume stayed the same...I've looked all over the manual for the NAV voice output slider but there doesn't seem to be one. Is it tied to the radio volume?
Use the radio volume control to adjust the nav volume only while the nav lady is speaking. The rocker panels are the same.