GL Class (X166) 2013-2015 after facelift became GLS (X166)

FS: GL X166 OEM third row all season floor mats in Dark Brown or Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 01:03 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
08 E63 Arctic White/Black
FS: GL X166 OEM third row all season floor mats in Dark Brown or Black

asking for $80 for either set (brown or black), FREE ground shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S.

my sales rep kindly sent me a full set of all weather mats/liners for my new GL as a result of my COMAND unit fiasco. apparently though, Mercedes does not carry the 3rd row WeatherTech liner which is what i need for my car because it covers the "hump" (which is helpful if you have kids for spills, etc.). i had to order the third row liner on my own.

long story short, at first he sent me the dark brown which was wrong for my car and then later he sent the black from another dealership thinking it was the liner...

these are two pieces each, and i took a few pics of the dark brown one in my GL so you can see how it fits. they fit perfectly in the foot wells and also go up the side of the car to the 2nd row to ensure no factory carpet/felt is exposed.

these are all weather, THICK rubber mats with deep diamond wells to trap snow, sand, dirt, liquid.

they are brand new OEM Mercedes parts, still have the plastic bags they arrived in. the mats are flexible and can be rolled up and shipped. the photos make them look exactly the same color and in fact i initially thought brown was black in my house until i put them in the third row. they are indeed different colors and have diff part numbers.

here is what the DARK BROWN mats look like in my GL third row:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

BLACK MATS:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

BROWN MATS:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-09-2013, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 GL 450
I'll take the black ones with your other threads front damage ones shoot me a pm or email me.

Thanks
Ed
Old 11-05-2013, 05:00 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
08 E63 Arctic White/Black
BUMP

$60 shipped anywhere in Continental U.S. just in time for winter!

i still have both sets - Dark Brown or Black. post or PM with any questions!