GL Class (X166) 2013-2015 after facelift became GLS (X166)

anyone has these mats?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Banned

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 cls550
Originally Posted by chsu74
Think you should read the first post LOL.
Oh you mean the one where the OP post a link to "floor mats"
Like I said they also make trunkmats...
​​​​​​
​​​​​​
Old 05-02-2018, 01:41 PM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
GL 320, 993TT, BMW 550XI
Originally Posted by Ariesfamous
Oh you mean the one where the OP post a link to "floor mats"
Like I said they also make trunkmats...
​​​​​​
​​​​​​
Who cares if they make trunk mats. OP is asking for real world feedback which you apparently don't have on whatever you bought or trying to sell. The forum may not be as heavy in traffic but at least it tries to contain factual and useful information.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Banned

2015 cls550
Who cares if they make trunk mats. OP is asking for real world feedback which you apparently don't have on whatever you bought or trying to sell. The forum may not be as heavy in traffic but at least it tries to contain factual and useful information.
Sorry to make u cry. I hope you'll get over it. Good luck

BTW, by your post history, the only one trying to sell anything on these forums is you selling nav discs. Interesting.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:51 PM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
GL 320, 993TT, BMW 550XI
Originally Posted by Ariesfamous
Sorry to make u cry. I hope you'll get over it. Good luck

BTW, by your post history, the only one trying to sell anything on these forums is you selling nav discs. Interesting.
You gonna google me next? Will offer you a cookie for your efforts. Weak sauce..
Old 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Banned

2015 cls550
You gonna google me next? Will offer you a cookie for your efforts. Weak sauce..
Sorry.. You're not that important.

Just pointing out your asinine comment was in fact, asinine.

Have a good day.. I'm going to go enjoy my beautiful car with my beautiful gf
Old 05-02-2018, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 474 Likes on 363 Posts
2015 S550
Old 05-11-2018, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 gl550
i finally bought https://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...?set-vehicle=1
as suggested by comment on this thread.

i received it just now and it is how it is described on its website. however, i picked the wrong color for my car. my car has brown designo leather with black elsewhere. i went with dark grey, but it's not dark enough. so it doesn't go very well with brown-black interior i have. i'm going to try to return/exchange but i doubt they will take it back because these seem to be just laser cut after every order.

it does have small rubber smell but not very strong as other cheaper rubbers. it rolls very well and will suit my need to use 3rd row. i just wish i had went safe with black color.
if anyone who has grey interior is interested in buying it from me (i'll pay the shipping), let me know. otherwise i'm going try to exhcnage it.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 S550
Originally Posted by divinefavor
i finally bought https://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...?set-vehicle=1
as suggested by comment on this thread.

i received it just now and it is how it is described on its website. however, i picked the wrong color for my car. my car has brown designo leather with black elsewhere. i went with dark grey, but it's not dark enough. so it doesn't go very well with brown-black interior i have. i'm going to try to return/exchange but i doubt they will take it back because these seem to be just laser cut after every order.

it does have small rubber smell but not very strong as other cheaper rubbers. it rolls very well and will suit my need to use 3rd row. i just wish i had went safe with black color.
if anyone who has grey interior is interested in buying it from me (i'll pay the shipping), let me know. otherwise i'm going try to exhcnage it.
They do have a brown or black option, so not sure why you would have chosen gray with your interior. They are clear that they will not accept returns on these since they are cut to fit after your order is placed. If your carpet is black, then best recommendation would be to get a black mat and sell your gray one here on the forums.

The rubber smell goes away within a couple of days and the mat performs beautifully. Stuff that is put on the mat will not slide around, it stays in place all the time since it grips the carpet, and it protects your interior.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:08 PM

2014 gl550
Originally Posted by DaveW68
They do have a brown or black option, so not sure why you would have chosen gray with your interior. They are clear that they will not accept returns on these since they are cut to fit after your order is placed. If your carpet is black, then best recommendation would be to get a black mat and sell your gray one here on the forums.

The rubber smell goes away within a couple of days and the mat performs beautifully. Stuff that is put on the mat will not slide around, it stays in place all the time since it grips the carpet, and it protects your interior.
i wanted black or brown, but was afraid that brown might not match closely to my seats. and black is too boring. so i thought grey will look good on black surface. they have light grey and grey. i went with grey that looked darker like titanium. but nope, it was pure grey.

btw, they say they can do refund or exchange with different brand. i don't think they allow exchange with same brand but different color. great service. i'd hate to do this to them, but i also don't like the color i chose.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 S550
Originally Posted by divinefavor
i wanted black or brown, but was afraid that brown might not match closely to my seats. and black is too boring. so i thought grey will look good on black surface. they have light grey and grey. i went with grey that looked darker like titanium. but nope, it was pure grey.

btw, they say they can do refund or exchange with different brand. i don't think they allow exchange with same brand but different color. great service. i'd hate to do this to them, but i also don't like the color i chose.
That mat you got is the best option for your truck. Any of the other mats will likely slide around all by themselves when the truck is moving or when stuff is put on them or removed. And stuff put on them will slide around when your driving. Your best bet is to get a different color of the same mat and sell the one you just got.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:36 PM

2014 gl550
Originally Posted by DaveW68
That mat you got is the best option for your truck. Any of the other mats will likely slide around all by themselves when the truck is moving or when stuff is put on them or removed. And stuff put on them will slide around when your driving. Your best bet is to get a different color of the same mat and sell the one you just got.
yeah. it will suit my needs to roll it up with 3rd row up. that was the most important part. it's not by any means cheap (close to $100) for laser cut rubber. it's not particularly stand out as design. but yes this will do the job. i'm going to return and re-order in worst case.

- update -
they will honor exchange. 30 day return policy. great service.

-update2-
they are asking me to pay for the return shipping which is $26. urr... nevermind great service...

Last edited by divinefavor; 05-11-2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:20 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 GL350
I have these in my GL.. bought on eBay, from a Chinese vendor. Very happy with the fit and coverage of this product. Wife was impressed too and I had to get her a set for her car as well.... I got the normal black but she went with black with red stitching which looked really good...