Notices
GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

Need Advice on 2023 AMG GLA purchase

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2023, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg Gla 35
Need Advice on 2023 AMG GLA purchase

I just bought a used 2023 Mercedes AMG GLA with two thousand miles on it. Twenty minutes off the lot the coolant light came on. I was given a loaner car while the dealer fixed my car. I found out that this was the second time the water pump needed to be replaced. The car is practically brand new!!! Is this an indication that I am going to have further issues with this car? The dealer is willing to put me into a different car but with fewer options. I don’t know what to do. I appreciate any advice
the coolant light came on. I was given a loaner car while the dealer fixed my car. I found out that this was the second time the water pump needed to be replaced. The car is practically brand new!!! Is this an indication that I am going to have further issues with this car? The dealer is willing to put me into a different car but with fewer options. I don’t know what to do.the coolant light came on. I was given a loaner car while the dealer fixed my car. I found out that this was the second time the water pump needed to be replaced. The car is practically brand new!!! Is this an indication that I am going to have further issues with this car? The dealer is willing to put me into a different car but with fewer options. I don’t know what to do.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Received 747 Likes on 728 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to H247 AMG forum...
Old 09-04-2023, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 361 Likes on 298 Posts
1991 190E 2.3
My engineer father always taught me to never buy someone else's problems. The amount you save on the purchase price isn't worth the heartache.