Notices
GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

HELPP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2024, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gla45
HELPP

Soo guys i have a 2021 gla 45 its been in a crash all the air bags are deployed its been parked up for a while and has gotten water in the rear passenger footwell.

So i got the car battery was not holding charge but with a booster pack ignition would come on.the whole dash would light up but it would flickr as the battery wasnt working as it should

I changed the battery with a similar battery ( same part number) and aux battery now the entertainment side off the dashboard lights up and works and the speedometer side stays blank it also calls sos everytome the battery is connected.

Firstly how do i disconnect the sos
And secondly is there a fuse for the speedo som÷where ? Does the battery need coding ?
Old 03-20-2024, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 361 Likes on 298 Posts
1991 190E 2.3
I'm so sorry for your accident. I'm glad you weren't hurt and I hope that no one else was hurt. To be honest, I think your electrical issues should take a back seat right now. You say that both airbags deployed which tells me that you likely have some really serious front end damage. You need to focus on the front end damage first and determine if the car is even salvageable and drivable. You need to determine what condition your engine, front suspension and chassis frame are in before you focus on anything electrical. Just my 2 cents. This is what I would do if it was my car.