2021 GLB 250 engine knock

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2024, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2021 Mercedes Glb
So sad

Originally Posted by Odd Piggy
Was the German Schlüssel? That’s usually spanner or wrench in English as you said. Did the repair documents show a part number? That may be helpful to others experiencing the problem.
I purchase my GLB in 2021 and on 6/21/24 my car all the lights came on. I couldn’t accelerate when I was able to exit the brakes gave up. I had the car towed even though when my husband got there the car worked. Yesterday I was told the car was fine. I went ahead and went to Church going down the hill the car began with a loud noise I had a friend drive behind me. Then the car gave up. And he notice something frying under. Then he check and the alternator is lose. The belt came off I don’t know what to do sense the car reached 60 thousand miles. Now I have to take it where I had the car service 3 weeks ago. I don’t know why f they tempered with car or this is just a bad car. We still owe a lot of money. But do remember when we first bought the car used to shake and the told me it was because something in the engine wasn’t seal and they fix it. But now this with a Mercedes. Very worried and upset.