GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Saw a GLC in Person This Morning - Pictures in the Flesh Attached

Old 11-20-2015, 07:14 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
GLK350, M3 ZCP
Originally Posted by rbrylaw
And my point was correct. The screen with Command on a C or GLC is larger than one without command. If you took it that I was saying the C screen is larger than a S screen, you misinterpreted my comment.

Not being a fanboi. I like the screen, you don't. But coming here whether you've been on the forum for a long time or not, saying the screen is cheap and tacky can only serve to offend people who are waiting for their shiny new benz to come. All you really needed to say was you don't care for the screen. And even then what's the point in saying so? But you are most entitled to not like it. If I met you on the street and didn't like the shoes you chose to wear, should I tell you so?

Now we've wasted enough time and words on this, imho.
I have to agree with you...

You've both been members here since 2004, yet his original comment seems like that of a childish teenager born around that time. 9000+ posts doesn't grant you anymore respect than the next forum member when you post a ridiculous comment like that. I have a headache just from* reading your post.

Last edited by OhioRiderAaron; 11-21-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:26 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2000 ML320
And my point was correct. The screen with Command on a C or GLC is larger than one without command. If you took it that I was saying the C screen is larger than a S screen, you misinterpreted my comment.

Not being a fanboi. I like the screen, you don't. But coming here whether you've been on the forum for a long time or not, saying the screen is cheap and tacky can only serve to offend people who are waiting for their shiny new benz to come. All you really needed to say was you don't care for the screen. And even then what's the point in saying so? But you are most entitled to not like it. If I met you on the street and didn't like the shoes you chose to wear, should I tell you so?

On GLC, standard screen is 7 inches, COMAND screen is 8.4 inches. What I would really like to know is, if you don't order COMAND, do you still get a CD player?
Old 11-20-2015, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 327 Likes on 260 Posts
2019 E450 4Matic & 2018 E400 4Matic
Originally Posted by Tripoli
On GLC, standard screen is 7 inches, COMAND screen is 8.4 inches. What I would really like to know is, if you don't order COMAND, do you still get a CD player?
Yes, you get a CD player whether you get the Multi-Media package or not.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo

1st off, I was merely giving myop on the new GLC's Nav screen.. NOT your own personal c class You mentioned it was exact same unit in your c afterward & obviously took it wayyy too personally & act as if I put down a family member??

I brought up my membership here as you implied I had no reason or right to post here as I don't own a C or GLC. You further complain/nitpick how I word my opinions.. Just who do you think you are?

Lastly you show exactly what I meant by Fanboi & taking my comments way too personally, you have taken my opinion on a Nav screen in a car you don't even own on dealership lot to a completely new level IE comparing an inanimate object (A random GLC's Nav screen @ dealership) to being the same as you walking by a stranger on the street & telling them you dont like their shoes?? lol great analogy Again relaxe it's JUST a Nav screen, not the entire car or even yours for that matter etc etc..

Last edited by Thericker; 11-21-2015 at 01:57 AM.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by OhioRiderAaron
I have to agree with you...

You've both been members here since 2004, yet his original comment seems like that of a childish teenager born around that time. 9000+ posts doesn't grant you anymore respect than the next forum member when you post a ridiculous comment like that. I have a headache just form reading your post.
Take another...

Old 11-21-2015, 06:56 AM
DBV

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2016 GLC and 2017 BMW 530xi M-Sport
Very annoying and waste of a read back and forth!

Originally Posted by Thericker
Take another...

Old 11-21-2015, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DBV
Very annoying and waste of a read back and forth!
Thank you for the suggestion. Pamprin taken and I feel better now!
Old 11-22-2015, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 68 Posts
2017 E300
is that the stock 18"s for the base model on that GLC you saw? Im surprised at how high profile the tires are. They look like 18-60 series, I would have expected the base to have 55. I know the build configurator on the MB website is not meant to depict the car exactly, but it certainly seems like it has a much better looking tire package than what is actually on the base model

Last edited by joshg1001; 11-22-2015 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by joshg1001
is that the stock 18"s for the base model on that GLC you saw? Im surprised at how high profile the tires are. They look like 18-60 series, I would have expected the base to have 55. I know the build configurator on the MB website is not meant to depict the car exactly, but it certainly seems like it has a much better looking tire package than what is actually on the base model
Yes, they were the stock 18's on the demo car. And they're Pirelli's to boot. I even think the wheels are sharp looking.