GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Multimedia Package or not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 12:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glc300
Originally Posted by guido3
For those interested I have an answer from a reliable source regarding my inquiry above:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, this will not fit in your vehicle. It will only fit the W205 C Class. It appears that there is not currently a navigation update available for your vehicle either."

Hopefully, a GLC Garmin SD card will be available soon.
I believe we don't have SD card slot on GLC 300 with Premium 1 package. I was not able to find one.
Not sure if we can try reading the SD card through SD card reader and plug the SD Card Reader through USB interface..
Old 06-17-2016, 03:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2000 ML320
Originally Posted by street500
I believe we don't have SD card slot on GLC 300 with Premium 1 package. I was not able to find one.
Not sure if we can try reading the SD card through SD card reader and plug the SD Card Reader through USB interface..

Quoting from the GLC Quick Start Guide:

"The SD memory card slot is only available if the multimedia system is equipped with a navigation modul. Navigation features will only work when the navigation SD card is inserted in the SD memory card slot"
Old 06-17-2016, 03:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 Sonata, 2016 GLC300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Tripoli
Quoting from the GLC Quick Start Guide:

"The SD memory card slot is only available if the multimedia system is equipped with a navigation modul. Navigation features will only work when the navigation SD card is inserted in the SD memory card slot"
I saw that too. Thats a pain, if you need SD card for Garmin Maps you navigation as well.

Last edited by Jay Singh; 06-17-2016 at 03:50 PM.