GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Anybody here order a GLC43?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 10:38 AM

Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts
right to be forgotten
Originally Posted by c200komp
It's called "The Australian Tax" everything here is expensive - houses, food, luxury cars to name a few. I was disappointed that Aust. Spec GLC43 doesn't even come with red stitching on black leather seats, door panels or dash. Can't even be optioned. You folks in UK and USA get heaps more options. Enjoy the 43 when it arrives, it's so versatile, do the school run on weekdays and then a weekend cruise on some nice twisty roads.
Yes exactly, we moan in the UK but the cost of living is actually rather cheap compared to Australia. I've looked into making the move several times, but like where our head office is is in Manly and I need about $5M to get an equivalent property to what I have over here just outside London. Although I don't have the sunshine and surf

It will be an awesome car.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:45 AM

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
Very very slow
Originally Posted by LivetoDance
I added the premium and premium plus, led lighting, designo color, running boards, acoustic glass, burmester sound. Base was 59k, with the extras I think I was around 75k with taxes and fees 87k

Looks like MB pricing the GLC43 similar as the Macan S.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:20 AM

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLC43
In case anyone is wondering: I asked my dealer about the status of the GLC43 as I had not heard back from them. According to them, the GLC43 and the C43 are "held up at the dock" due to "an Emissions issue that needs to be cleared".

Anyone else have further details?
Old 10-20-2016, 11:27 AM

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts
John Deeres, but wife has GLC43
My GLC43 arrived at the Baltimore VPC earlier this week. My SA has no further information at this time.

The US EPA Fuel Economy website lists 64 different 2017 MB models, but the C43 models and the GLC43 are not among them.

According to this website, there are 3 openings for certification engineers at the MB R&D facility in Ann Arbor. Draw your own conclusions.