Notices
GLC Class (X253 )
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GLC phone holder

Old 01-12-2019, 02:41 PM

Mercedes GLC
Originally Posted by Chicago63 View Post
I'd be super interested in knowing how you ran your cable to the cup holder. The biggest annoyance for me right now is having that cable stick out of the center console.
Hi Chicago63,

Did you see that in the post immediately before yours I have linked some videos showing how to lift the central console?
Once you've done that it is very easy to run the cable through. It makes bit a lot easier to use Android Auto or Apple Carplay.
Good luck.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:06 PM

2018 GLC 350e
I am not a big fan of magnetic holders. I do like the gravity mounts, like the one on the photo. Behind the mount on the air vent sits another, small one. Its sole purpose is to block the vent from moving sideways. Thos particular holder supports wireless charging. Maybe one day I have a phone with that function.