GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Build time GLC 300 4matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 08:55 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
'18 GLC 300 4M/Air Suspension
Picked ours up yesterday. I drove it home from the dealer (about 45 miles) and I was impressed. Hopefully the wife will let me drive it once in awhile.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Lucky you! Car at home. I will see if tomorrow pans out. I expect it will be at least a half day affair, learning stuff about the car, going through sales and talking trade. Since I have been at this 6 months by now I will need to cool it and let things drag on at car dealer pace.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:49 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
'18 GLC 300 4M/Air Suspension
Originally Posted by Genesisbenz
Lucky you! Car at home. I will see if tomorrow pans out. I expect it will be at least a half day affair, learning stuff about the car, going through sales and talking trade. Since I have been at this 6 months by now I will need to cool it and let things drag on at car dealer pace.
I told my salesman (who is a friend) to tell the finance guy not to try and sell me anything (other than the car). The finance guy said he is required to offer all the crap. We turned it all down, and were out of his office in 30 minutes, and driving away about an hour after that.

The car is fantastic, and I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Old 10-20-2017, 07:38 PM

Okay, I took delivery. I went in with a firm offer for the car and CarMax gave me an offer on my trade in. First thing I told Salesman was I have a firm offer on my trade if you meet it I will sell to you. they came back with lower offer so I said no. then they bucked and met the offer. They also offered the price I had agreed to. I thought they might try to say Transportation was separate and I would have to pay that but they didn't. Tried to sell me extended warranty and something else both of which I turned down. I am shell shocked right now.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:52 PM

It is 20 days and over 100 miles. Dealer rescinded the wash for life offer that they had. Said it was due to city of Beaverton putting restrictions on water usage. however it is honored at the other 2 dealers. I have had 3 washes at Portland and had winter tires installed there too. Still learning how to use all the electronic options. Voice command for GPS has been touchy.