COMAND Home Address

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2017, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes glc
COMAND Home Address

All,

Dealer programmed the home address incorrectly. I tried re-setting it but now I have two home addresses and the system gets confused.

Is there a way for me to delete the previous "HOME" entry so I can enter proper address?

Tried manual and can't find.

Thanks
Old 11-19-2017, 11:51 AM

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
'17 BMW X3, '18 GLC300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Tucker603
All,

Dealer programmed the home address incorrectly. I tried re-setting it but now I have two home addresses and the system gets confused.

Is there a way for me to delete the previous "HOME" entry so I can enter proper address?

Tried manual and can't find.

Thanks
Have you tried the instructions on page 108 of the Comand manual on how to Delete a contact? I don’t know if that will work for a “Home” address in Contacts, but it’s worth a try. I tried to copy and paste that page from the Comand PDF I have but but it didn’t like the format. The full PDF version of the Comand manual is much more complete than what comes with the car.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-19-2017, 12:08 PM

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
Mercedes-Ben GLC300 4Matic
on a somewhat related topic - how do you voice navigate to home? i tried "Navigate home" and it told me there is no such address
Old 11-30-2017, 12:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 GLC 300 4matic
Originally Posted by ajmtbm
on a somewhat related topic - how do you voice navigate to home? i tried "Navigate home" and it told me there is no such address
Say "Bring me Home" or "Go Home". I found every time I've used the word "Navigate" it gets confused unless you are telling it to a certain town or city or address etc.