GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

AMG kit fitment on a GLC300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GLK250 bluetec
AMG kit fitment on a GLC300

I’ve been eyeing up a GLC300 but I find the body kit on the 300 isn’t aggressive enough for my liking. The Kits the AMG are equipped with look great but are they interchangeable ? has anyone seen any done with the AMG kit ? Or entire conversions possibly ? Thanks !
Old 02-15-2018, 11:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLC300
Are you talking about the more aggressive AMG V8 GLC63 replica pieces? I've never seen one in person, but the body kit manufacturer should be able to confirm fitment. Unless you are talking about the AMG GLC43 body kit, then you should be fine since it's the same as the regular GLC with Sport package... except the fancy grille, fender flares, and exhaust tips.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:10 AM

2014 GLK250 bluetec
Originally Posted by Gee Spoolin
Are you talking about the more aggressive AMG V8 GLC63 replica pieces? I've never seen one in person, but the body kit manufacturer should be able to confirm fitment. Unless you are talking about the AMG GLC43 body kit, then you should be fine since it's the same as the regular GLC with Sport package... except the fancy grille, fender flares, and exhaust tips.
im talking about the GLC63 kits. Are those only replica pieces ? Do the MB factory ones not fit due to wider fenders and body etc or what is it. I’ve never seen them side by side to compare.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLC300
I have seen some GLC63 replica kits over at Aliexpress. They do claim to be compatible with regular GLC's. But being made in China and the fact that they are replica, quality might be iffy and they might require slight adjustments to achieve perfect fitment. As for genuine OE pieces, you'll have to obtain all part #'s for every single pieces, and then figure out if they are even available for sale and compatible with your regular GLC; considering that the AMG V8 GLC63 has yet to even hit the showroom floor. Bet they cost an arm and a leg...

But I got to ask... why would you want to make a regular GLC look like a AMG GLC63?
Old 02-16-2018, 06:25 AM

2014 GLK250 bluetec
Originally Posted by Gee Spoolin
I have seen some GLC63 replica kits over at Aliexpress. They do claim to be compatible with regular GLC's. But being made in China and the fact that they are replica, quality might be iffy and they might require slight adjustments to achieve perfect fitment. As for genuine OE pieces, you'll have to obtain all part #'s for every single pieces, and then figure out if they are even available for sale and compatible with your regular GLC; considering that the AMG V8 GLC63 has yet to even hit the showroom floor. Bet they cost an arm and a leg...

But I got to ask... why would you want to make a regular GLC look like a AMG GLC63?
i wanted a better look for my tastes without the AMG price tag but clearly the cost of everything cosmetic, aftermarket, is going to give it that price tag anyways so it’s redundant. Looks like I’ll have to settle for the amg43 kit or find a different model that meets my tastes off the lot. 😊