GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Ummm....can't seem to get tire pressure to show?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC
Ummm....can't seem to get tire pressure to show?

Hi. Yes silly but I can't get it to show. I scroll and it doesn't allow me to see the numbers? Only asks if the tire pressure is ok now or to reset? What am I doing wrong?

I just want the numbers but it doesn't allow me to scroll to "tire pressure" using the up/down on the steering wheel.

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2018, 09:09 AM

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
Mercedes-Ben GLC300 4Matic
Originally Posted by kmaot
Hi. Yes silly but I can't get it to show. I scroll and it doesn't allow me to see the numbers? Only asks if the tire pressure is ok now or to reset? What am I doing wrong?

I just want the numbers but it doesn't allow me to scroll to "tire pressure" using the up/down on the steering wheel.

Thanks!
Depends on where you are. Some regions show pressure and don't do not. Different sensors are used .In the US pressure is shown
Old 03-17-2018, 08:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
MB GLC250
Yep, some markets did not supply the full TPMS, which gives the individual tyre pressure in the display between the gauges.
If you do not have the full TPMS, you get a monitoring system based on the rotation speed of each wheel.
After you "set" it in the menus it then tracks each wheel rotation and looks for a suitable margin of variance, which would be indicative of a tyre loosing air pressure.
When this threshold is met it will display a warning message.
With this system, it is important to 'reset' it each time your change air pressure in the tyres or change tyres.

here in OZ the '15 and '16 built models did not get the full TPMS, but I think the later models did get TPMS ..just to add to the confusion.

Last edited by Citizen613; 03-17-2018 at 08:57 PM.