G Daimler signature on windshield

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2018, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glc 300
G Daimler signature on windshield

Hello
My husband and I got a GLC 300 2018 probably 2 weeks ago. Today while I was driving the car I noticed someone wrote something on my car’s windshield on the bottom right side. I tried to remove it but I couldnt and I thought I’m going to google and see.. so then I found out that it’s G Daimler signature that all mercedes benz comes with.. i saw images on google but mine looks all crooked and doesnt say anything about “Mercedes Benz products”... its not very neat and clean look on my windshield.. im uploading pic but has anyone’s car have just the signature and not layout neatly?
I dont even know why i didnt notice this for 2weeks and all the sudden i see it... can anyone tell me how you guys look?

thank you!!!!
Old 09-23-2018, 07:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 184 Likes on 151 Posts
GLC 300d 4matic
Yes it is as you say a Mercedes 'thing'!
Can't be removed.
When I had a windscreen replacement I was glad to see I got a new screen complete with signature.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:21 AM

Received 87 Likes on 83 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Saloon
Plus it's either a Gottlieb Daimler or Karl Benz signature on the windscreen. If you have the misfortune of replacing your windscreen, make sure you demand a Mercedes Benz replacement. It should have a Daimler or Benz signature on it.