GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

mbnavupdate.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E 250
mbnavupdate.com

your site has one reply from Webmoto that says this web site sells the real item, but the next person Spencer1990 says "Do Not Buy" this you will receive nothing.

Who is correct?
Old 12-13-2018, 09:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E350 Sedan
Angry DON'T BUY FROM mbnavupdate.com!

I purchased from them and didn't receive the product. I went on their chat service too many times to count and they kept saying it was sent. Over three months passed before they decided to send a replacement. They do not follow up with the customer, they expect the customer to keep following up with them. A replacement product finally arrived and then they would not provide the access code after repeated attempts asking for it. The last straw was when they said they were "updating their system" and I should check back in a few days. WORTHLESS!!! Waste of many months of time and wasted time following up on empty commitments from them. WARNING: They are based in Canada.
The following users liked this post:
hany refaat (10-19-2020)
Old 08-08-2019, 08:30 AM

Mercedes GLS450 2022 & AMG G63 2017
These guys are very legit - I was concerned after reading some dodgy reviews here....but I gave it a try. I have 2015 Mercedes S550 - just recently purchased and no one had done the map updates....it cost $130 with these guys for the downloadable option. Took about 1 hour to download from google, the file size is 18GB....so make sure you have a fast connection. I pestered the seller on his chat for the license key to be provided at the same time as download...they kept saying 1 - 12 hours...but after some pushing, he agreed to give it to me at the same time. This was going to cost $375 + tax at my dealership! I paid $130 instead...and get exactly the same thing...albeit with a little time investment. You need about 1 hour to download the files - 1 hour to copy the files to the USB - 10 mins to check it works in the car and then get license key from seller - 40 mins to update the map...and you're done! I can't vouch for ordering the USB key option via mail...I opted for the download as it was more immediate and in my control. I am a very happy customer!
Old 10-19-2020, 04:09 PM

Mercedes E200 2020
Originally Posted by vitalijv
I purchased from them and didn't receive the product. I went on their chat service too many times to count and they kept saying it was sent. Over three months passed before they decided to send a replacement. They do not follow up with the customer, they expect the customer to keep following up with them. A replacement product finally arrived and then they would not provide the access code after repeated attempts asking for it. The last straw was when they said they were "updating their system" and I should check back in a few days. WORTHLESS!!! Waste of many months of time and wasted time following up on empty commitments from them. WARNING: They are based in Canada.
The same thing almost happened to me and I got a bad attitude from the Chat customer support agent and he told me that I bothered him for asking about my license key and he offered to refund me or wait, which is not an acceptable behavior.
Old 07-19-2021, 12:12 PM

2012 C350 Sport
Originally Posted by hany refaat
The same thing almost happened to me and I got a bad attitude from the Chat customer support agent and he told me that I bothered him for asking about my license key and he offered to refund me or wait, which is not an acceptable behavior.
Hello fellow owners, I just purchased an update from this site two days ago for my 2012 C350 sport sedan. I purchased the USB option for $149.00 which is supposed to be the most uncomplicated option and comes with a license key. I will update the forum with my progress here once I have received and installed the update. More to come.
Old 08-31-2021, 10:06 PM

2015 Mercedes-Benz S550
Worked for me

Hey all, I bought map updates from MBNavUpdate.com yesterday for my 2015 S550. I received the download link later yesterday afternoon. It took about a day later to receive the map license key after I requested it. I received it today. Install went fine. As mentioned above, follow the provided instructions to a T. Don’t reinvent the wheel. The technology is “old” so new USB-C and high speed USB3 won’t work, you have to use the old 2.0 stuff. Get a 32gb 2.0 thumb drive and format NTFS. Put the files on the root directory, just as described in the provided instructions. All you have to do is start the engine, leave it in park, plug the drive in, and system takes over with the install. It’ll prompt you to install or cancel. If you’ve got your license key (gets derived from your VIN), start the update and enter the license key when asked. Install takes about 45 minutes. Download is about 20gb, then copying the files to the usb 2.0 disk is painfully slow. Maybe another hour or so. Total time investment of about 3 hours front to back, but you don’t have to babysit it, just check in regularly. Save some serious money!
Old 03-28-2022, 06:41 PM

2018 E400 Cabriolet
Thumbs up Worked! Even on 256GB USB 3.1 stick

Glad to report that this worked on my 2018 E400 -- and I used the latest-greatest USB 3.1 NTFS-formatted 256 GB stick, single full size partition. I inserted the stick into the port right under the COMAND system in center console, under the cup holder cover; didn't try the ports in the storage compartment between the seats.

I bought the "online" version, so I had to download a RAR archive, ~21GB. The archive contained a couple of subfolders -- you have to navigate all the way to the bottom-most folder which contains the actual files (named something like 35_00000001_00001100_f0_00000000_00000186.updatein fo), 18 of them in my case. So you copy just those files into the root folder of the USB stick, not the folders containing them.

It took quite some time, just over a week, to finally receive the license code however. There were some issues obtaining it apparently. I almost lost hope and even asked to cancel the order. That's when these guys responded that they finally got it and asked if I still wanted to cancel. While I was waiting for the code I had reached out to them a few times to check on status, and while they had a hard time giving me an exact ETA, they were in general responsive and just kept telling me they are working on it. In the end, I am glad I had the patience.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:22 AM

ML350 Bluetec
Very poor service

Originally Posted by vitalijv
same thing here
Be very careful with this or these guys. I waited for almost 3 weeks for reply and link to digital download. I sent numerous emails, their phone is disconnected, all to no avail. I ordered and paid on Jan 2, got a reply and link to download on Jan 20. After downloading, I am prompted to email them with my vin for Licence. Guess what … waited for a few hours with no reply. I am waiting for a PayPal refund.
If there was a way to give a zero stars..I would

Old 02-16-2023, 02:42 PM

a220
Old 02-16-2023, 02:43 PM

a220
Originally Posted by BDorion
same thing here
Be very careful with this or these guys. I waited for almost 3 weeks for reply and link to digital download. I sent numerous emails, their phone is disconnected, all to no avail. I ordered and paid on Jan 2, got a reply and link to download on Jan 20. After downloading, I am prompted to email them with my vin for Licence. Guess what … waited for a few hours with no reply. I am waiting for a PayPal refund.
If there was a way to give a zero stars..I would
I can help with that updates
Old 02-16-2023, 05:28 PM

ML350 Bluetec
Navdata 2014 ML350

I would appreciate any help