AMG Winter Sporting Academy - Gimli, Manitoba - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Diesels, Other > GLC Class (X253 )
AMG Winter Sporting Academy - Gimli, Manitoba >

AMG Winter Sporting Academy - Gimli, Manitoba

Notices
GLC Class (X253 )
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AMG Winter Sporting Academy - Gimli, Manitoba

Old 01-30-2019, 01:03 PM

2019 GLC 300 - Coupe
Cool AMG Winter Sporting Academy - Gimli, Manitoba

I just returned from the AMG Winter Sporting Academy in Gimli, Manitoba from this past weekend.

This event is an absolute BLAST from start to finish. Anyone who is an AMG or Mercedes enthusiast should really consider attending the event. We drove the brand new E63S, C63S Sedan and CLA45 on the frozen Lake Winnipeg - learning to drift the cars around the purpose built tracks while building confidence for driving in slippery conditions.

It is not a cheap event by any means - but I was gifted the experience from my dealer. But even so - if I had to pay full price - it wouldve been worth every penny and then some. I met some really great people and the AMG Team are really great also.

Here's a few quick photos. You also get a usb with DashCam footage of you in the CLA ripping around.