Newbie looking for info on GLC 300 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 03:00 PM
fv9

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 CLK 350 cabriolet
Newbie looking for info on GLC 300 Coupe

Hello all! My wife recently fell in love with a 2020 GLC 300 Coupe with AMG Line and Night package. I am an Alfa Romeo and Lotus guy and do not much at all about Mercedes. IS there a good place for me to learn about them? For instance, what package deletes the chrome around the windows? She prefers the black surrounds. Anywhere I can learn about these, where pricing should be, etc is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Old 03-17-2021, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,651 Likes on 1,220 Posts
'21 AMG53 wDPP & ARC, 19 GLC300 - Former- 10&14 ML BlueTecs, 20 GLE450 E-ABC, 15 Cayenne D, 17 Macan
Originally Posted by fv9
Hello all! My wife recently fell in love with a 2020 GLC 300 Coupe with AMG Line and Night package. I am an Alfa Romeo and Lotus guy and do not much at all about Mercedes. IS there a good place for me to learn about them? For instance, what package deletes the chrome around the windows? She prefers the black surrounds. Anywhere I can learn about these, where pricing should be, etc is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Hi and welcome to the forum.
You can use Mercedes-Benz's car configurator at https://www.mbusa.com/en/vehicles/build#vbg-suvs
It'll show the various colors and pictures as you add / remove trim, such as the Night Package.
Have fun. A special order will probably take a few months to arrive.

You might want to update your profile to show location, so other forum members can help with local advice.