GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Anybody bought the Mercedes from Mercedes Benz Burlington in Ontario ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 11:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC300 Coupe
Anybody bought the Mercedes from Mercedes Benz Burlington in Ontario ?

Hello everyone, i am a new member here and would like some input from the experienced ones. I factory ordered my 2022 GLC300 Coupe in September 2021 and it was built in December 2021 and on Feb 6th my dealer said it was on a boat enroute to nova scotia. The dealer provided me with a VIN but as of now its been more than 2 weeks since i was told its on a boat and no update thereafter. If anybody has ordered their mercedes from the above mentioned dealer, if you could shed some light on how to track my car or do you know if the dealership was able to provide you more information ? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!
Old 02-21-2022, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 718 Likes on 699 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to X253 forum...
Old 02-23-2022, 09:31 PM

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
GLA45 AMG, GLC43 AMG
Originally Posted by Karan7patel
Hello everyone, i am a new member here and would like some input from the experienced ones. I factory ordered my 2022 GLC300 Coupe in September 2021 and it was built in December 2021 and on Feb 6th my dealer said it was on a boat enroute to nova scotia. The dealer provided me with a VIN but as of now its been more than 2 weeks since i was told its on a boat and no update thereafter. If anybody has ordered their mercedes from the above mentioned dealer, if you could shed some light on how to track my car or do you know if the dealership was able to provide you more information ? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!
just have patience, it will get to you, they all go to Nova Scotia, once there they get a once over, any bits missing, or updates needed will be done, then put on a train and shipped, this can take another few weeks, hope no one gets sick there and they shut it down for 10-14 days, mine got stuck there from a worker having Covid, then a new steering wheel was needed, so another delay, and on it went.

I got tired of the delays, threatened to cancel my order, and my dealership found me another in Quebec, and had that one put on a trailer and driven overnight, and I liked it, so I took it, believe it it or not it was 3-4 days later my original vehicle showed up at the dealership…I actually drove to the dealership too see it with my own eyes as I did not believe it was there…

My dealer is in Brampton, not same as your dealer, but it seems like a similar situation.

Old 02-24-2022, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC300 Coupe
Originally Posted by GateKeeper
just have patience, it will get to you, they all go to Nova Scotia, once there they get a once over, any bits missing, or updates needed will be done, then put on a train and shipped, this can take another few weeks, hope no one gets sick there and they shut it down for 10-14 days, mine got stuck there from a worker having Covid, then a new steering wheel was needed, so another delay, and on it went.

I got tired of the delays, threatened to cancel my order, and my dealership found me another in Quebec, and had that one put on a trailer and driven overnight, and I liked it, so I took it, believe it it or not it was 3-4 days later my original vehicle showed up at the dealership…I actually drove to the dealership too see it with my own eyes as I did not believe it was there…

My dealer is in Brampton, not same as your dealer, but it seems like a similar situation.

Thank you, I will update here my timeline just for anyone's reference,

Build was completed Mid December
Got on a ship on 2nd February from Bremerhaven and is expected at Halifax Feb 26.
Discharged from Vessel on February 28
Dealer contacted me saying the car is on the way to concord on a train and is currently in New Brunswick March 3
Car arrived in Concord on March 8
Car arrived at dealership in Burlington, ON on March 15
Taking Delivery on March 18.

Now lets see when it actually gets to the dealership.

Last edited by Karan7patel; 03-15-2022 at 06:21 PM.