Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2024, 07:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glc 63 amg
2021 GLC 63 AMG cold start problem

hello,
couldn't find any related topics so here goes:
I recently purchased a glc, manufacture date 12.2021, 21k km, so basically a new car

in the mornings I usually start the car and let it 3-4 mins to get to temp and quiet down before leaving. all in all perfect round, loud and nice sound
2 days ago I noticed that, about 10 sec after the start, it sounded like it skipped a beat, more like it revved down slightly for a fraction of a sec then back to normal. if it wasn't for the loud exhaust I wouldn't have noticed it and now I can't unhear it it has done that every cold start since.
I am well aware of the amg misfire and cylinder problems and am a little worried. should I be? or should I write it off as a "glc thing"?

thank you
Old 06-06-2024, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 184 Likes on 151 Posts
GLC 300d 4matic
Originally Posted by laurentius
hello,
couldn't find any related topics so here goes:
I recently purchased a glc, manufacture date 12.2021, 21k km, so basically a new car

in the mornings I usually start the car and let it 3-4 mins to get to temp and quiet down before leaving. all in all perfect round, loud and nice sound
2 days ago I noticed that, about 10 sec after the start, it sounded like it skipped a beat, more like it revved down slightly for a fraction of a sec then back to normal. if it wasn't for the loud exhaust I wouldn't have noticed it and now I can't unhear it it has done that every cold start since.
I am well aware of the amg misfire and cylinder problems and am a little worried. should I be? or should I write it off as a "glc thing"?

thank you
Try posting in the 63 forum.