GLC Class (X254) Produced 2023+

2023 GLC Power Seat Problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2023, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2023 GLC 300
Angry 2023 GLC Power Seat Problem

Just got my new 2023 GLC 3 weeks ago. Last week, I started experiencing problem with Power Seat adjustment. Basically, both driver and passenger seats does not respond to UP and DOWN buttons on the door. All other directions work as normal.
Memory buttons also don't move the seat to the memorized UP/DOWN position.

Happened twice on separate days:
Occurrence #1) Left the car locked in the drive way for about 30 min. Then it worked again.
Occurrence #2) Reset all settings in Setting. Then it worked again.

I don't want to have to reset everything when it happens again. Should I bring the car back to dealer to check it out? It's really annoying. So regret trading in my 2017 GLC for this. The old one never have even 1 problem for all these years.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:40 PM

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
2023 (X254) GLC300 RWD White
Absolutely, schedule a service call. They should run a diagnostic and see what shows up.
Old 10-26-2023, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glc 300 4 matic
GLC seats

HI I Thought this was just me, I got my GLC about 5 weeks ago everything was fine then I go to drive my car my seat memory is not saved, and my seat adjustment is not working, about 2 hours later it was working again. I brought to my dealer they did not see any issues. I hope this does not happen again. Did you get any answers from your dealer?
Originally Posted by GLCinTO
Just got my new 2023 GLC 3 weeks ago. Last week, I started experiencing problem with Power Seat adjustment. Basically, both driver and passenger seats does not respond to UP and DOWN buttons on the door. All other directions work as normal.
Memory buttons also don't move the seat to the memorized UP/DOWN position.

Happened twice on separate days:
Occurrence #1) Left the car locked in the drive way for about 30 min. Then it worked again.
Occurrence #2) Reset all settings in Setting. Then it worked again.

I don't want to have to reset everything when it happens again. Should I bring the car back to dealer to check it out? It's really annoying. So regret trading in my 2017 GLC for this. The old one never have even 1 problem for all these years.
Old 10-27-2023, 06:32 AM

Received 150 Likes on 90 Posts
2021 GLE , 2022 GLC , 2022 GLC
Your seat is working, however, the signal the power seat is receiving is not working properly. The circuit board is most likely defective and needs replacing. Some parts are still not readily available, hope this isn’t one of them.