GLC Class (X254) Produced 2023+

Hello from Virginia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2023, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2024 Mercedes GLC
Hello from Virginia

Hello from Virginia! Through the MB World Forums, I found out about this link (https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace) and I used it to track my 2024 GLC 300 4MATIC once I had the vessel and cargo details using the MarineTraffic app. You can also go to www.MarineTraffic.com as well. I was able to track my car daily (and sometimes more than once) and saw that it finally reached its destination port in Georgia today. So excited. Trying not to be unnerved from some recent threads I've seen about some of the issues that the GLC seems to be having. I'm curious to see how long it will take to make it up to my local dealership here in Virginia.

Old 11-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 744 Likes on 725 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
moved to X254 forum...
Old 11-06-2023, 04:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 SL550, 2011 Buick Enclave
Welcome to MB GLC 254 forum. Interested in hearing about your experience with the 2024 GLC. I was interested in the 2023 version until I read about the service and electrical/software/mechanical problems reported on this forum. Have an 2013 SL550 which has been a delight. However, the newer MB vehicles, particularly those with the 48 and 12 volt batteries seem to have many problems and the MB response has been disgusting. Definately had me concerned enough to hold off my purchase and see the experience owners of the 2024 model reported. Let us all know when you get it and please provide updates on any problems, if any.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 GLC300, 2013 GLK 250 bluetec, 2020 Lexus ux250h fsport, 2016 Lexus is250 2010 Lexus is250 awd
Originally Posted by tcgalligan99
Hello from Virginia! Through the MB World Forums, I found out about this link (https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace) and I used it to track my 2024 GLC 300 4MATIC once I had the vessel and cargo details using the MarineTraffic app. You can also go to www.MarineTraffic.com as well. I was able to track my car daily (and sometimes more than once) and saw that it finally reached its destination port in Georgia today. So excited. Trying not to be unnerved from some recent threads I've seen about some of the issues that the GLC seems to be having. I'm curious to see how long it will take to make it up to my local dealership here in Virginia.
Congratulations! Please keep us posted on any glitches or goodness you find while driving your new GLC!
i have a a 24 replacement ordered due to my unfixable 23. Can only hope some of the software, safety features and 48v battery issues are solved!
Old 07-10-2024, 05:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 SL550, 2011 Buick Enclave
Originally Posted by tcgalligan99
You've had the GLC for some time now. Can you tell us what your experience has been? Issues? Recalls? Satisfaction with the GLC?