GLC Class (X254) Produced 2023+

Negotiation Advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2024 | 12:43 PM

Negotiation Advice

I’m getting ready to lease a 350e, (and take advantage of MB $7500 bonus lease cash on the model). It’s a fairly loaded model with $75.000 MSRO.

Any tips on negotiating a price? Do I pull and invoice from one of the services and negotiate up from that? Negotiate down from MSRP? Any tips on target price?

Thanks!
Old 10-07-2024 | 05:51 PM

2023 (X254) GLC300 RWD White
Never used a service. Always done directly thru salespeople. Once you get the best price you can it’s the lease you have to worry about . They tack on fees an add-ons that are all profit. Raise the money factor and other cost. There is a you tube show on Sat from 8-10am called Earl on Cars you might want to listen too it live or recorded. It can be a little long winded but he does talk about buying and leasing along with “junk” fees.

You might want to use the calculator on a web site called “leasehacherr.com” . It’s excellent and for a small fee it will give you the various money factors on the cars. I used it for the month and cancelled after I leased the GLC
Old 10-07-2024 | 08:04 PM

'23 GLS450
Originally Posted by DESAL
Never used a service. Always done directly thru salespeople. Once you get the best price you can it’s the lease you have to worry about . They tack on fees an add-ons that are all profit. Raise the money factor and other cost. There is a you tube show on Sat from 8-10am called Earl on Cars you might want to listen too it live or recorded. It can be a little long winded but he does talk about buying and leasing along with “junk” fees.

You might want to use the calculator on a web site called “leasehacherr.com” . It’s excellent and for a small fee it will give you the various money factors on the cars. I used it for the month and cancelled after I leased the GLC
I think you mean leasehackr.com. I only use the site for the calculator only.

No need to pay to find money factor numbers. You can get this info for free here:
https://forums.edmunds.com/discussio...tes-and-prices