GAD Motors GLC63 - MBWorld.org Forums

Notices

GAD Motors GLC63

 
Old 08-21-2018, 11:28 AM
  #1  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
GAD Motors GLC63










Hi guys, I bought a GLC63 edition one for my summer holidays in Germany and sent the car directly to GAD Motors for a full upgrade havenít driven a stock GLC63, also was very eager to see how the car would work after all the goodies the guys at GAD installed.
upgrades are
turbo upgrade
engine re build
ported heads
high pressure fuel system upgrade
intercooler upgrade
gearbox upgrade
downpipes and tune

car is amazing had done around 3000km so far not a problems, had the chance to push it to 300km didnít want to go any faster in an suv best 0-60mph on godragy was 2.68 seconds with setting on race mood and esp complete off. It is one of the best cars I have owned from a power point of view and daily driver. Really the car is a blast havenít gone to dyno to check any numbers maybe before I send it home after my holidays will ask the guys to get a reading.

Last edited by dbasons55; 08-21-2018 at 11:32 AM.
dbasons55 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to dbasons55 For This Useful Post:
OMSE (08-26-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 11:29 AM
  #2  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts

dbasons55 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to dbasons55 For This Useful Post:
OMSE (08-26-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 11:48 AM
  #3  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
I would like to add that I did my car just after I saw what GAD Motors first GLC63 upgrade for a customer in Russia and his dyno shoot at 940HP his car was filmed by 1320videos German tour


here is also the car on the dyno

dbasons55 is online now  
Old 08-21-2018, 12:59 PM
  #4  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 623
Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts
GLC43
Wow man. Congrats, I think you are the first one on the forum to take the GLC63 to a whole other level.
DameMD is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to DameMD For This Useful Post:
dbasons55 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 01:41 PM
  #5  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 130
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
GLC43
Saw the video yesterday, it is a beast! Awesome build, and look forward to some videos hopefully.
ckay is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ckay For This Useful Post:
dbasons55 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 02:14 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 408
Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
Incredible build!
G55K is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to G55K For This Useful Post:
dbasons55 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 02:25 PM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SWF
Posts: 410
Thanked 46 Times in 34 Posts
GLE C63s/RS7
Wow just wow. So so want to do this. Have same color in a coupe too. Please keep us up to date with any updates, thing is so bad ***!
brad65ford is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to brad65ford For This Useful Post:
dbasons55 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 02:29 PM
  #8  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: MD
Posts: 623
Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts
GLC43
Originally Posted by brad65ford View Post
Wow just wow. So so want to do this. Have same color in a coupe too. Please keep us up to date with any updates, thing is so bad ***!
Eurocharge is doing a turbo upgrade, dps and tune soon for the 63 models. Not sure pricing, but for the 43's they are pushing out over 600hp. I can't imagine what they are doing for the 63 models.
DameMD is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 02:40 PM
  #9  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SWF
Posts: 410
Thanked 46 Times in 34 Posts
GLE C63s/RS7
Originally Posted by DameMD View Post
Eurocharge is doing a turbo upgrade, dps and tune soon for the 63 models. Not sure pricing, but for the 43's they are pushing out over 600hp. I can't imagine what they are doing for the 63 models.
Its honestly the reason I got one after having a c63s there was no ablity to hook up unlike these bad boys. I've spoke with Eurocharge when I got mine, but they seemed to knew or I just wanted to see real world results prior purchasing unless I was going to be a guinepig ;-) Looking forward to all tuning on this plate-forum.

brad65ford is offline  
Old 08-21-2018, 07:10 PM
  #10  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
Originally Posted by brad65ford View Post
Its honestly the reason I got one after having a c63s there was no ablity to hook up unlike these bad boys. I've spoke with Eurocharge when I got mine, but they seemed to knew or I just wanted to see real world results prior purchasing unless I was going to be a guinepig ;-) Looking forward to all tuning on this plate-forum.

good luck car is worth tuning and upgrading
dbasons55 is online now  
Old 08-21-2018, 09:22 PM
  #11  
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Chicago
Posts: 192
Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts
'18 Black GLC63S
Beast mode x10. Congrats.
Nationalleaguer is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Nationalleaguer For This Useful Post:
dbasons55 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 10:35 PM
  #12  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
Just did a small racestart and asked a friend to video it out of the car

dbasons55 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to dbasons55 For This Useful Post:
OMSE (08-26-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 11:10 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 432
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
GLC63
[QUOTE=dbasons55;7534995]
Just did a small racestart and asked a friend to video it out of the car

[/QU
mother of god! i want to be you.
viper3ez is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to viper3ez For This Useful Post:
dbasons55 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 11:20 PM
  #14  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
viper3ez concentrate on your goals in life you will get there
dbasons55 is online now  
Old 08-21-2018, 11:35 PM
  #15  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 432
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
GLC63
Originally Posted by dbasons55 View Post
viper3ez concentrate on your goals in life you will get there


My goals are nowhere near as ambitous. Once i can get decent tuning for my SUV, i'll be done. any mod bug I have would be channeled to my ancient Dodge MagnumSRT station wagon.
viper3ez is offline  
Old 08-22-2018, 02:11 PM
  #16  
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 81
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
2016 C300W4 Sport
Holy jeez that thing is sweet!!!!!!!
Southern_Benz is offline  
Old 08-24-2018, 03:27 AM
  #17  
Junior Member
 
sumfungai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT and RoW
Posts: 53
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
A Car...
Holy Cow...that's impressive.

I assume the sport seats are only available with the E1?

Last edited by sumfungai; 08-24-2018 at 03:31 AM.
sumfungai is offline  
Old 08-25-2018, 06:23 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SWF
Posts: 410
Thanked 46 Times in 34 Posts
GLE C63s/RS7
Any information to share regarding parts and tuning currently available from GAD for these GLC 63s?
brad65ford is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 10:51 AM
  #19  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 264
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
2019 GLC63 Coupe, 2016 E63S, 2019 S560, 2017 AMG GTS
Originally Posted by dbasons55 View Post









Hi guys, I bought a GLC63 edition one for my summer holidays in Germany and sent the car directly to GAD Motors for a full upgrade havenít driven a stock GLC63, also was very eager to see how the car would work after all the goodies the guys at GAD installed.
upgrades are
turbo upgrade
engine re build
ported heads
high pressure fuel system upgrade
intercooler upgrade
gearbox upgrade
downpipes and tune

car is amazing had done around 3000km so far not a problems, had the chance to push it to 300km didnít want to go any faster in an suv best 0-60mph on godragy was 2.68 seconds with setting on race mood and esp complete off. It is one of the best cars I have owned from a power point of view and daily driver. Really the car is a blast havenít gone to dyno to check any numbers maybe before I send it home after my holidays will ask the guys to get a reading.
Sweet!

Do you have a picture of the downpipe?

Kvn22 is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 10:34 PM
  #20  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
dbasons55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 914
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Kvn22 View Post
Sweet!

Do you have a picture of the downpipe?

sorry i dont
dbasons55 is online now  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GAD Motors GLC63


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: