Mud flaps for AMG GLC 43 - MBWorld.org Forums

Notices

Mud flaps for AMG GLC 43

 
Old 02-11-2019, 07:47 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AMG GLC 43
Mud flaps for AMG GLC 43

Anyone know of one, part numbers?
AMGTim is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 11:08 PM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Joe biker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2018 GLC43
Dealer asked for my vin then told me not
available.
I bought a set of off e bay and they would require drilling a couple of holes in the fender wells.
Really donít want to drill holes in my car !!!
If someone has ones that donít require drilling I would be interested in a rear set as i think they would keep the rear bumper cleaner.
Joe biker is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:45 AM
  #3  
Member
 
4npower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2018 GLC 43
4npower is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:47 AM
  #4  
Super Member
 
andrew e coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 706
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
2017 E400 Coupe & 2018 GLC43
Originally Posted by AMGTim View Post
Anyone know of one, part numbers?
~ see photos in link for part number with running boards (fronts).

https://mbworld.org/forums/glc43-glc...blemishes.html

andrew e coupe is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 02:24 PM
  #5  
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 216
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
mercedes cls63
Originally Posted by Joe biker View Post
Dealer asked for my vin then told me not
available.
I bought a set of off e bay and they would require drilling a couple of holes in the fender wells.
Really donít want to drill holes in my car !!!
If someone has ones that donít require drilling I would be interested in a rear set as i think they would keep the rear bumper cleaner.
have a set from eBay. And change of plans. Pretty much new. Letting go for cheap. Fitment is perfect. Non running board one. Let me know.
030:63 is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 05:36 PM
  #6  
Junior Member
 
Joe biker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2018 GLC43
Originally Posted by 030:63 View Post

have a set from eBay. And change of plans. Pretty much new. Letting go for cheap. Fitment is perfect. Non running board one. Let me know.
if they donít have the extra holes up top that have to be drilled I would be interested.
my e mail is [email protected]
Joe biker is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 09:56 PM
  #7  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AMG GLC 43
I'll try this one from ebay china, with running board, what the heck.
If it doesnt work the dealer said I can try an OEM set and return if it doesnt work. but their parts book says GLC part not for AMG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OE-Mud-Flap...frcectupt=true
AMGTim is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 10:20 PM
  #8  
Member
 
4npower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2018 GLC 43
Originally Posted by AMGTim View Post
I'll try this one from ebay china, with running board, what the heck.
If it doesnt work the dealer said I can try an OEM set and return if it doesnt work. but their parts book says GLC part not for AMG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OE-Mud-Flap...frcectupt=true
Those are the ones I got from that exact seller but without running boards. I'm very happy with the fitment(see pictures in link above), and fresh off of a snow storm here in Pa, they worked great. Zero snow stuck to the side versus the one time I went without flaps all together. Attachment was a breeze, and extra hardware was included.
4npower is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 10:31 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
 
Joe biker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2018 GLC43
Originally Posted by Joe biker View Post

if they donít have the extra holes up top that have to be drilled I would be interested.
my e mail is [email protected]
Originally Posted by 4npower View Post
Those are the ones I got from that exact seller but without running boards. I'm very happy with the fitment(see pictures in link above), and fresh off of a snow storm here in Pa, they worked great. Zero snow stuck to the side versus the one time I went without flaps all together. Attachment was a breeze, and extra hardware was included.
Did you have to drill any holes ???
Joe biker is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 11:22 PM
  #10  
Member
 
4npower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2018 GLC 43
Originally Posted by Joe biker View Post
Did you have to drill any holes ???
By my definition of drilling, no. I did the complete 4 flap install with a Phillips screwdriver and a panel removal tool I've had since the 90's. Included in the hardware is a small metal clip you slide onto the fender liner and then simply put a screw into the clip. It tightens the clip to the liner, so you are not drilling or screwing through any metal. I did this with the Philips screw driver.
4npower is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 11:33 PM
  #11  
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 216
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
mercedes cls63
Originally Posted by Joe biker View Post

if they donít have the extra holes up top that have to be drilled I would be interested.
my e mail is [email protected]
they have the holes. But I didnít drill mine. Used the OEM plugs and did double side tape. Worked really well
030:63 is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mud flaps for AMG GLC 43


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: