GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

2023 Order Guide [Coupe]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 08:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C350 4matic coupe
The other issue I'm dealing with is the wait, haha. I've changed the color so many times I just need to lock in the final order and be done! I keep looking at pics of these cars, watching youtube videos, deciding which winter tires/wheels I want, etc. It's fun but I'm very impatient so being able to track every detail might be good? Or not.
Old 10-10-2022, 09:02 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63s Coupe
Originally Posted by JohnnyUte
The other issue I'm dealing with is the wait, haha. I've changed the color so many times I just need to lock in the final order and be done! I keep looking at pics of these cars, watching youtube videos, deciding which winter tires/wheels I want, etc. It's fun but I'm very impatient so being able to track every detail might be good? Or not.
That was the hardest part for me, I kept going back and forth between Selenite Gray and Cirrus Silver. I settled on the latter, but realized I should have gotten the former, but can deal with it. Just make sure your choices are things you know you can still be fine with in the long-term.

Last edited by theoryguy; 10-10-2022 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 09:48 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
BMW X3 M40i
Originally Posted by theoryguy
That was the hardest part for me, I kept going back and forth between Selenite Gray and Cirrus Silver. I settled on the latter, but realized I should have gotten the latter, but can deal it. Just make sure your choices are things you know you can still be fine with in the long-term.
My top 3 options are:
1. Diamond White
2. Obsidian
3. Cardinal Red

*with Saddle Brown interior
Old 10-10-2022, 10:00 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG GLC 43 Coupe
Originally Posted by MBArizona
My top 3 options are:
1. Diamond White
2. Obsidian
3. Cardinal Red

*with Saddle Brown interior
If the saddle brown or red interior actually covered more of the car, I would have done it. I HATE the black plastic on the back of each seat, and with the red, I hate the black bolsters/accents everywhere. I like Audi's red. It covers everything on the seats. So I had to settle for a kind of basic choice of black leather with red stitching. Oh well. Saddle looks amazing, minus the back of seats. Looks more luxurious but less sporty
Old 10-11-2022, 12:39 PM

C350 4matic coupe
My 2012 C Coupe has the red interior and it's the full covereage and I love it! I wanted the same this time, but I agree that the black bolsters look terrible. Plus, I wanted the ventilated seats and for some reason they're not offered in the red interior. Other cars have red seats that are fully covered and ventilated so it's disappointing they didn't make the jumb to the GLC. I ordered Polar White with black leather interior. I started with a black car, then Obsidian Black, then Graphite Grey, then Selenite Grey, and finally went to white (which is what my current car is). I'll be honest, I find the Mercedes colors for the GLC a bit lackluster. They're not terrible, just not terribly exciting to me.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:00 AM

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
C63
I just read an article about car color-
White largest seller
Black second largest seller
Silver/grey 3rd
RED and other colors after

Funny thing though, the best resale color is Yellow as it is not used much.

I have the polar white on my 43 and like it. With the Night package, it looks sleek and clean-
Old 10-12-2022, 12:54 PM

C350 4matic coupe
Yeah, I’m excited either way. I’ll probably end up painting my wheels black, too. I just decided on my winter set and just need to pull the trigger.