GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

2020 White GLE 450 delivered in Houston - I may pass it up to wait if you want it!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2019 | 10:45 PM

2020 GLE 450
2020 White GLE 450 delivered in Houston - I may pass it up to wait if you want it!

Because I'm both impatient and resourceful, I've been looking for available GLEs just in case one pops up early that might work for me. My current ML350 is 5 years old and cosmetic annoyances are accumulating as I wait and am delayed on my custom order. Anyway, the dealer invoice attached is for one I have on hold and may look at Monday but if I don't get it, it's in Houston if anyone is interested. Let me know and I can work with you to help you snag it if I don't get it. I keep going back and forth so not totally convinced this is the one. As ridiculous as it is, this one doesn't have massage seats and a few other packages I ordered on my custom build. It also has the glossy trim which I'm just not loving and can't find good "in the wild" photos or video of.

Old 09-08-2019 | 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A gaggle of MB's
"Oh" - I guess you had family changes from - "need 3rd row option for my granddaughter's"... have fun .. the world just keep's changing..
Old 09-08-2019 | 11:20 AM

2020 GLE 450
Not sure who you have me confused with. I have no grandchildren (quite yet) and do not require or desire a 3rd row. The world does keep changing though, you got that right! I was trying to find a GLE 450 similar to the one I ordered that is available now. That's all.

My 2014 ML350 is actually cosmetically starting to fall apart. I've lost several of the vent adjuster knobs, the headrest leather is coming unattached, the sun visor catch broke, cupholder trim came unglued, and I keep getting random false electronic warnings. It's out of warranty so I'm ready for my new car and refuse to pay to fix the old one when I have had a new one on order since June. Just getting impatient. As Murphy's Law works, just after I ordered my new car, the old one began to crumble on its own. Funny how that happens.

Last edited by tjobi; 09-08-2019 at 11:23 AM.