GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Lower suspension for entry/exit.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2019 | 10:48 AM

GLE450 with Prem Plus Pk. Tech Plus PK.Driver assistance Pk.Hyacinth Red.22inch Alloys.
Lower suspension for entry/exit.

Hi guys, just a quick question for those out there with airmatic suspension. I navigate to the quick access menu and try to select the function to lower on exit / entry which is only available when running at speeds up to 20mph, I select this option but then the suspension lowers until I reach 20 mph and rises again after which the option disappears because of the speed restriction of 20 mph. Now I would have thought this was a setting which would be stored to operate when the engine is switched off but this won't happen for me unless i am missing something.

Last edited by Paul.F; 12-16-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-16-2019 | 11:01 AM

2020 GLE450 4Matic AMG-Line
The first question is a known issue/complaint and cannot be changed at this time.
The second question is to aid you in seeing the traffic light above you in case it is hidden from your sightline.
Old 12-16-2019 | 01:54 PM

SL 500
I asked about this when I got my car back in June - was told by dealer this was a "safety issue" - what BS - if you leave the car in Sport+ the car will remain at the lower level. Mercedes continues to disappoint me and this will be the last one I buy - other issues abound regarding the design philosophy of various parts of the car. I will be selling this one within the next 6 months and go back to Porsche.
Old 12-16-2019 | 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLC 450
Paul

You don't have to navigate to the quick access menu, there is a button on the centre consule that brings it up.
Old 12-17-2019 | 04:44 AM

GLE450 with Prem Plus Pk. Tech Plus PK.Driver assistance Pk.Hyacinth Red.22inch Alloys.
Thanks Phil, still finding my way with this beast, seems there is more than one wayto do most things. On another note how effective is lumbar support on your driver seat, mine appears to do nothing in any direction, its going to the dealer in Jan to have this looked at and also there is no perfume coming from the air balance package.

Last edited by Paul.F; 12-17-2019 at 04:52 AM.
Old 12-17-2019 | 06:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLC 450
Originally Posted by Paul.F
Thanks Phil, still finding my way with this beast, seems there is more than one wayto do most things. On another note how effective is lumbar support on your driver seat, mine appears to do nothing in any direction, its going to the dealer in Jan to have this looked at and also there is no perfume coming from the air balance package.
Lumbar support works ok on mine, perfume works also, a lot of forum members say it doesn't work on theirs.
Lots of toys to play with on GLE, still haven't used parking assistant or off road pack.