GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Augmented Navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2020 | 04:38 PM

none waiting on my GLE in TX
Augmented Navigation

Hello forum,

I've had my GLE450 since Oct 25th and haven't had any issues until now. I've used the augmented navigation about 6 times and actually like it, but now it has disappeared. I didn't have any luck trying voice command to turn it back on, and I've searched through all of the menus. The one menu I did find shows that it is on. Coincidentally I found the red light cameras and think I will leave that function off.

Is it a malfunction or did I inadvertently turn it off somehow? Any ideas or advice?

Thank you to all of the contributors on this forum.

Old 01-05-2020 | 05:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLC 450
Mine works with the voice command, try asking it to turn augmented reality OFF using voice command and see what happens.
Old 01-05-2020 | 06:48 PM

20 GLE450, 16 C450, 15 GLK350
Originally Posted by Cindy Pittmon
Hello forum,

I've had my GLE450 since Oct 25th and haven't had any issues until now. I've used the augmented navigation about 6 times and actually like it, but now it has disappeared. I didn't have any luck trying voice command to turn it back on, and I've searched through all of the menus. The one menu I did find shows that it is on. Coincidentally I found the red light cameras and think I will leave that function off.

Is it a malfunction or did I inadvertently turn it off somehow? Any ideas or advice?

Thank you to all of the contributors on this forum.
There is a button that appears on the lower right of my nav screen that toggles between the augmented nav display and a zoomed in map. Try tapping that