GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Issue with Software Updates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2020 | 12:33 AM

2024 GLE 580
Issue with Software Updates

I checked the software updates for my car and got this.Anyone know what the issue is?Necessary updates will be carried out at the next service appointment.

For technical reasons, the software update could not be installed automatically. Your vehicle is still fully operational and fully functional, i. H. You do not need to do anything. Your Mercedes-Benz service partner will install the necessary software updates at the next regular service appointment.
Old 02-03-2020 | 06:22 AM

GLC63S, A35 AMG
The issue is that the Mercedes Me portal is not very reliable ...... if you try again in a few hours, it'll most likely be working fine, and most likely will tell you that you're up to date and nothing to be installed.
Old 02-03-2020 | 10:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 GLE 450; 2023 BMW M2 Coupe
Software updates

Originally Posted by bkushner
I checked the software updates for my car and got this.Anyone know what the issue is?Necessary updates will be carried out at the next service appointment.

For technical reasons, the software update could not be installed automatically. Your vehicle is still fully operational and fully functional, i. H. You do not need to do anything. Your Mercedes-Benz service partner will install the necessary software updates at the next regular service appointment.
Other than map updates, it doesn't seem they are being done over the air. Vehicle software updates seem to be only dealer-installed.
Old 02-03-2020 | 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLC 450
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon
Other than map updates, it doesn't seem they are being done over the air. Vehicle software updates seem to be only dealer-installed.
Map updates not being done over the air in UK.