GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

East Entry and Exit gets disabled on its own

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 01:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes GLE
East Entry and Exit gets disabled on its own

Hello, I just bought a new GLE 450 and in the vehicle section, there is a setting for easy entry and exit in-vehicle settings. I enabled it and the vehicle came down to a height of "-2" as per the dashboard. Once enabled, I assume that the vehicle should come down every time it's stopped for easy entry and exit but, no that does not happen. Every time I stop the vehicle I need to enable easy entry and exit and then the vehicle comes down.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 301 Likes on 190 Posts
GLC 450
Originally Posted by AmitT
Hello, I just bought a new GLE 450 and in the vehicle section, there is a setting for easy entry and exit in-vehicle settings. I enabled it and the vehicle came down to a height of "-2" as per the dashboard. Once enabled, I assume that the vehicle should come down every time it's stopped for easy entry and exit but, no that does not happen. Every time I stop the vehicle I need to enable easy entry and exit and then the vehicle comes down.

Lots of posts on forum regarding this, has to be set each time.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:38 AM

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
E63S Wagon
Originally Posted by AmitT
Mine used to work as I expected it to (i.e., every time I turned the vehicle off) but then, all of a sudden, one day it decided it would no longer cooperate. Dealer will look at it next time it goes in for servicing.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 301 Likes on 190 Posts
GLC 450
As far as I am aware Spitfire yours is the only one that has worked when turning the car off, unless others have.
Old 11-17-2020, 09:01 AM

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
E63S Wagon
Originally Posted by Philamg
As far as I am aware Spitfire yours is the only one that has worked when turning the car off, unless others have.
It did for a week or two, then decided it needed to be reset each time, which is totally useless of course.