GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Top speed on GLE 53? 112 mph???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2021 | 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'21 AMG53 wDPP & ARC, 19 GLC300 - Former- 10&14 ML BlueTecs, 20 GLE450 E-ABC, 15 Cayenne D, 17 Macan
Originally Posted by Imanone
Is this a screenshot of something that you pulled up on your screen in your car? If so, is it specific to your model?
It's the AMG Track Pace monitor, that comes with the Dynamic Plus option on the GLE AMG 53. https://www.mercedes-amg.com/en/vehi...rack-pace.html
That's that's me driving my car (in an undisclosed location).

It also allows me to go to a road course, map the track and define sectors. Then as I continue lapping, it compares my sector times and lap times. And save for posterity, so as I learn the track I can compare times.

There's also a Track Pace App, but it seems to only be available in Germany. I've tried a VPN to download, but it didn't work. That app allows full engineering downloads of slip angles, brake and steering inputs, G forces and graphs speed through corners, comparing any of the above and more.
Sure would like that resource to improve my driving!

Last edited by mikapen; 10-05-2021 at 12:57 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Imanone (10-05-2021)
Old 10-05-2021 | 01:45 PM

2022 GLE 450, 2024 Volvo XC 60
Originally Posted by mikapen
It's the AMG Track Pace monitor, that comes with the Dynamic Plus option on the GLE AMG 53. https://www.mercedes-amg.com/en/vehi...rack-pace.html
That's that's me driving my car (in an undisclosed location).

It also allows me to go to a road course, map the track and define sectors. Then as I continue lapping, it compares my sector times and lap times. And save for posterity, so as I learn the track I can compare times.

There's also a Track Pace App, but it seems to only be available in Germany. I've tried a VPN to download, but it didn't work. That app allows full engineering downloads of slip angles, brake and steering inputs, G forces and graphs speed through corners, comparing any of the above and more.
Sure would like that resource to improve my driving!
Jeez, I have enough problems figuring out the radio!
The following users liked this post:
mikapen (10-05-2021)