GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Noisy HVAC fan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 11:29 AM

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts
2021 GLS450 2020 GLE350 2005 BMW 325ci Convertible
Originally Posted by places
I'm with you. If I saw this on my vehicle I'd tell them not to bother. I'd get rid of it.
Mine’s been back together for a year, with no notes issues. The lease will be up soon enough.
Old 01-22-2022, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,606 Likes on 1,182 Posts
'21 AMG53 wDPP & ARC, 19 GLC300 - Former- 10&14 ML BlueTecs, 20 GLE450 E-ABC, 15 Cayenne D, 17 Macan
Originally Posted by RDT-G23
I’m way too ****-retentive. There is no way I can be made to believe that this will be perfectly reassembled and silent. I’d already be reading them the riot act about their lack of interior protection, which in turn-would further dampen the possibility of a happy outcome. Something like this would make my crazy self get rid of the vehicle… (At least I’m aware that I’m over-the-top)
I doubt that they would leave their bigger protective seat covers in place while they work on other cars. It might be that they deployed them elsewhere on an active job. Or maybe they removed for the photo op.
I would hope they use more than just the dry cleaner bags they put on, since they are pretty useless when it comes to real work inside. I would have been upset if they showed those child-beware bags while working on that job.

Did you ask what they used for covers while working, or just assume that they didn't?

It is a shame, though, that they couldn't do warranty work after your modification. I wasn't clear on what it was and wondered if you could explain it.

Last edited by mikapen; 01-23-2022 at 03:30 AM.