GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Massage seats back?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2022, 06:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE
Massage seats back?

I found a 2022 GLE with the massaging seats. Is this feature starting to show back up on GLE's in general or is this a rare find? Not sure whether to grab this one - not my favorite color combo - or wait for another. I let what I think was an amazing deal of a fully loaded 2020 GLE with under 20k miles go because I didn't like the interior and now I am kicking myself!
Old 04-13-2022, 11:37 AM

Received 162 Likes on 108 Posts
2019 C300 Cabriolet, 2022 AMG GLE 53
You really won't know until you place the order and the factory confirms the options. My early FEB build got the massage seat option. Have used it many times - wife approved!
Old 04-14-2022, 07:06 AM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
GLE 450
Originally Posted by jaxslk
You really won't know until you place the order and the factory confirms the options. My early FEB build got the massage seat option. Have used it many times - wife approved!
That's only the first chop. The second comes when your build date arrives. When I put in my GLE 450 factory order, only the wireless charger was removed when the factory accepted the order. When the build date arrived, the factory informed my dealership that they were also removing 5 other features, including the air suspension package which was a deal breaker for me. So I canceled the order and got my deposit back. I decided to buy out the lease of my current vehicle and am willing to wait until the situation improves, even if it takes a year or two.
The following users liked this post:
mikapen (04-14-2022)