GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Mercedes Me connect vehicle name

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2023, 08:12 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2024 GLE 450e hybrid / 2023 Mercedes EQE 350+ RWD
Mercedes Me connect vehicle name

Anyone know how to change the vehicle name listed in Mercedes Me app. It now lists a vehicle name as My24GLE 450E. I would like to drop the “my24” like my other car and just list the model

i have gone into the mercedes me portal and changed vehicle description to the new name but the app does not update now for several days
Old 12-14-2023, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,852 Likes on 2,575 Posts
2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by donaldm241
Anyone know how to change the vehicle name listed in Mercedes Me app. It now lists a vehicle name as My24GLE 450E. I would like to drop the “my24” like my other car and just list the model

i have gone into the mercedes me portal and changed vehicle description to the new name but the app does not update now for several days
Can't be changed at the moment. I have a ticket open with them, because mine shows with the wrong model year. My car is a 2019, but in the app and web portal it shows as MY21 C63CS. In the web portal you can name the car, but it doesn't carry over to the app. Pretty annoying change they made. I also lost the AMG specific background and it now just shows the boring blue regular MB background. Doesn't seem to be high on their priority list to fix it. I've followed up several times and I keep getting the same response that it hasn't been worked on yet.