GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

2024 alpine grey 63s -A love and hate story 4 me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 01:27 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
gle 63s
Exclamation 2024 alpine grey 63s -A love and hate story 4 me

hello new family in the community, this is my first post!!!!!!!

if i posted this in the wrong location my apologies up front

previous vehicles
2018 c292 gle 43 amg
2021 c167 gle 63
now2024 c167 gle 63s

#AMGTEAM

Man...... do i love this purchase..
a very big shout out to the name which i forgot, stamped on the engine bay under hood. lol

I must say that i do have a few things from my personal experience to put out there.... (do not let me change your thoughts on a purchase!)

and YES you can hack the VIDEO in motion.... this forum wont let me upload video but its true...... apple carplay hack....

For the remainder of 2024, i will begin to mod this coupe to separate itself from others.......

dream list if i ever get some time off work...

red trim
new exhaust
front rear diffusers
black out grille and badges (not sure why this was also not an option with the black package?!?)
roof spoiler
carbon fiber hood wrap
ghostbusters emblem haha jk *frozen empire sucked too i was devastated...arrrrrgggggh
starlight headliner
and a couple more ideas....
stay tuned....

I Traded my 2021 gle 63 (heavy mileage...bought that with 6 miles..traded at 49625) for this one and it had damn near the same specs minus the beautiful exterior lights.
that i must say does have some curb appeal to it but i guess these complaints of mine will just be standard going forward.......

I LOVE THE RIDE but hear me out.
PLEASE NOTE : this is my own experience, from owning an older version.....

MERCEDES please provide another option for those PLASTIC *** DIFFUSERS on the back.... bro i paid 180000 for this mercedes...get it together...exactly why im about to change that in a few weeks haha
-exhaust note seems lower than previous years but who cares at the moment. that will be changed lol
-I feel like the HUD location could be moved slightly to right.....WHY NOT THIS?!?
(.25 inch -1 inch to left or right so it can align exact in the center of the road on the diagonal your looking into the horizon)
-Dealer said multiple cameras watching your movement and driving behavior..check the privacy law
(guess onlyfans videos are out now cause they watching ROTFLOL -rips black electrical tape into small piece....
-omg this bugged the heck out of me....why can i not adjust the modes and configure info from the other tabs
(steering wheel left home screen...slide up down left right) cant do that no more... just stock options.....
LASTLY that airplane propellor looking steering wheel looking zesty.
THE 2021 had those block looking pieces on the steering wheel but it looked so aggressive and mean..man i miss that but with time..things change and we have to adapt. I miss my old gle but this one will definitely be the weekend warrior or trophy car. NO LIE.....that V8 sound smashing past traffic feels good while you drive.... TOP TIER......

thank you all for letting me vent and i promise you all a great journey on what im about to do to this beautiful coupe

3-24-24 i finally touch 800 mileage since my purchase on 3-1 but cant feel no real difference yet between sport + and race...

The following users liked this post:
djgiovanni (03-25-2024)
Old 03-25-2024, 08:43 AM

Received 189 Likes on 119 Posts
2021 AMG GLE53 | 2013 SLK350 Sport
Congratulations on you acquisition
Old 04-02-2024, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ram TRX
Congratulations!

Is alpine gray prettier than black in real life?