GLE43 Coupe (C292) 2016 - Present (Includes GLE450 Coupe)
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

USB Music - previous folder?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 04:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E class 2018
USB Music - previous folder?

Hi,

I have the base burmester system and although I can play music from usb - search - folder(e.g. music) - subfolder(e.g. artist/genre) - songs, the way to get there is very cumbersome...and everytime you want to go back to the previous folder, you have to go again to search - folder -subfolder, rater than just go back one folder. Has anybody found a simpler way to navigate this using maps/folders? My music folder has many subfolders and each subfolder has again potentially 10's of subfolders... My folders are in alphabetical order and I cannot quickly go to e.g. folders starting with a letter, as you can in the other search options, as a result if I want to play a folder starting with "T" I have to use the touchpad to scroll (raising hand and swipe down every couple of folders) which takes a very long time(100's of folders) and requires a lot of attention i.e. not possible during driving. Going to previous folder level would already help, because now if I want to go back and play from a folder with "S", I have to start from "A" again and scroll, scroll, scroll....

Thanks,

Yveke.
Old 05-16-2021, 01:19 PM

Received 131 Likes on 114 Posts
AMG GLE43 Coupe
If you have the Burmester audio system, you're on the wrong forum. The GLE43 Coupe (C292) and GLE43 Wagon (W166) both have either the Harmon Kardon or B & O sound system.
The following users liked this post:
Skyline45 (05-19-2021)