GLE63s, GLE63, GLE53 AMG SUV & Coupe (W166, W167) 2015 - Present (Two generations)

'25 GLE53 or GLE580?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2024, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 660 Likes on 490 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by RMiles
My wife certainly appreciates the ride quality now compared with the Cayenne.
Porsche's PDCC (active roll stabilization) is similar to ARC.

Did you have that on your Cayenne? Just curious of your opinion between your 53 and your old Cayenne besides your wife's comfort.
Old 07-08-2024, 01:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2024 GLE 53 SUV
Originally Posted by wildta
Porsche's PDCC (active roll stabilization) is similar to ARC.

Did you have that on your Cayenne? Just curious of your opinion between your 53 and your old Cayenne besides your wife's comfort.
No. My Porsche had just springs. Porsche had told me the PDCC usually breaks down after every 25 miles so I didn't get PDCC. The Porsche though was hell for passengers. It was so much fun to drive though I wasn't really atuned to the rough ride.
I also had a VW Touareg with air suspension and the GLE 53 has a MUCH smoother without the "floaty" ride of the Touareg especially on rough terrain. IMO the 53 ride is sublime but a different kind of sporty than the Cayenne. I have no regrets or complaints about it.
Old 07-09-2024, 01:20 PM

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
CLS63AMG
congrats on the two options I had a '19 E63s for years as a DD....sold is stupidly in 2022, and still miss that car today enjoy yours! anyway, after a brief stumble into an Audi, I wanted back to the AMG brand but wanted something a little less angry than the '63 variant (I am fortunate to have a McLaren 650s Spider for the fun weekends). While not perfect, I spec'd a '24 GLE 53, with 22" wheels i love it and drive it everyday it was ~ $40K cheaper than the GLE 63 and I could not stomach that just for a motor. the interior is drop dead gorgeous, AMG style fit / finish, etc as others have said, get the acoustic package I dont think you will regret the car and the "look" of the coupe is just brilliant mine is obsidian black / black nappa inside with the CF trim love it hope that helps
Old 07-09-2024, 01:40 PM

2024 GLE 53 SUV
Originally Posted by taphil
That looks tinted. The factory acoustic glass on the window isn't really any darker than regular glass.
I agree..those front row windows look aftermarket tinted, but the rear row windows may not be. My 24 Gle 53 came with tinted rear windows that look like the one you saw in the lot. Pic attached. I think the rear window tinting may be part of the Night Package.

Last edited by RMiles; 07-09-2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-09-2024, 02:32 PM

Received 209 Likes on 165 Posts
2024 GLE63s, 2021 E63s, 2018 GLC43
I think for US market, rear windows are default dark glass for all SUV.
Old 07-09-2024, 07:51 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by Hammer212
I’ve read on these forums it may come down to choosing the 580 for torque, and the 53 for handling. Others say get a V8 ICE while you can. Another perspective could be: choose the 53 because of the aesthetic preferences I mentioned above. Yet another could be: I have my E63 for spirited driving, enthusiast issue solved, get the 580 for comfort-biased wife.
Was finally able to get behind the wheels and do some test driving this afternoon of the GLE 53 and the GLE 580. As anticipated, very enlightening. Will do my best to find the right words that capture my experiences.

Top Line… one-word characterizations, first impressions:

E63 (for reference) – “muscular
GLE 53 – “tight” (in the fitness sense)
GLE 580 – “presence

Housekeeping:

- I own a W212 E63. That is my AMG frame of reference.
- I’m replacing a 2019 X5 40i Daily Driver, driven 65% by me (an enthusiast) and 35% by my wife (a comfort-biased non-enthusiast).
- Mostly around-town driving, with bi-weekly 90-120-minute highway (interstate and single-lane) trips.
- Performance aside, drivability, cargo space, cockpit design and aesthetics are high on the list of considerations.

Drove the 53 first. 21” (RWD) wheels. MY24, no ARC. I brought a portable inflator and pressure gauge, but ultimately did not verify proper tire inflation on either the 53 or the 580. Turns out, wasn’t a factor in helping me reach the conclusion I was trying to reach.

I don’t want to offend anyone, but the 53 just didn’t feel like a proper AMG to me from the moment I pushed “Start.” With windows down, it sounded nothing like my M157 engine; in fact, it sounded positively awful and tinny until the emissions gear warmed itself up and the RPMs came down. And in Sport and Sport+ modes, the growling and gurgling – especially on downshifting – sounded somehow manufactured and not authentic.

The soundtrack aside, it had plenty of get-up-and-go. But again, it somehow felt like something was missing… relative to my full-up AMG frame of reference. There was torque, but it felt like there wasn’t enough behind it. Didn’t especially like the shifting characteristics, in any of the driving modes.

Steering was crisp, but again… something didn’t feel quite “right” to me. It required more effort than the 580, but less than my E63. Trying to hit a middle ground felt like a fail to me.

These generalizations apply pretty uniformly across all driving modes, based on my personal experience, i.e. acknowledging long-term owners could very well have different points of view, relative to my brief drive.

The 53 had nice road feel in Comfort mode. Could feel just the right amount of tarmac. I had been trying to better understand ARC and how that might influence my choice between the 53 and the 580, but even though ARC reappears in MY25, I think it is inconsequential in the bigger picture (for me, as you’ll ascertain by reading further).

Others can describe in more detail the technical reasons why the car feels like it does. I can only provide my impression that it seems like the car wants to be an AMG, but it never quite gets all the way there. I felt stuck in a kind of a no-man’s land… it lacked classic MB road manners and feel, and it lacked the balanced power and handling characteristics of a full-up AMG.

I went into that test drive with a completely open mind. I wanted to like it, if for no other reason than I prefer the Panamera grill and other aesthetics of the 53 over the 580. But when it was over, I felt like: either get a full-up AMG, or don’t. Trying to hit some kind of middle ground between a 63 and a non-AMG… simply did not work for me. Hard to articulate why, just a feeling/impression.

Then I drove the 580. 21” (RWA) wheels. Upon start, the V8 had just the right amount of presence. It let me know that it was there, but there was nothing at all beastly about it. Within 40 feet of steering 90-degrees out of the parking space, I knew I was in an entirely different vehicle. The steering was as silky smooth as the V8.

I traversed the same circuit as I did in the 53. Some stop-and-go through lights, some suburban 2-lane, some single-lane hills and curves, a single-lane overtake, and finally a “highway” stretch. In each of these situations, the 580 exuded confidence in ways the 53 did not. It felt, subliminally, like a larger vehicle as compared to the 53… perhaps due to an additional 100 pounds of curb weight?... yet, it was plenty nimble.

Again, these generalizations apply pretty uniformly across all driving modes.

Perhaps under more spirited driving conditions, I’d be more critical of the 580’s handling characteristics. In sport mode, I started during today’s drive imagining situations where a little less body roll might be good.

The 580 I drove came equipped with the standard (P64) seats. There were times today that I wish the seats had bigger bolsters and a little more sporty support and comfort. The (399) Multi-contour seats come with the (DX2) Pinnacle Package; not sure what seats come with the (DG1) AMG Line Interior Package. NOTE: Can configure a build with DX2 OR DG1, but not both.

Keep in mind the target I am trying to hit: I’m not looking to track this purchase. I do not need nor do I want a race car. (I already have one of those in my E63.) I’m looking for a comfort-oriented daily driver, for both me and my wife, that – when loaded with stuff – can kick *** when called into service to do single-lane overtakes or to fly low in the hammer lane. The 580 is that car for me. It’s sublime.

Whereas I characterized my E63 as “muscular,” I characterized the 53 as being “tight" (that's good, in the fitness sense). The E63 has enormous power, and the handling and brakes and suspension chops to go along with it. It takes effort to drive, and it pays rewards in return. The GLE 53 feels to me like a fit, wanna-be Olympian, a put-me-in-coach-I’m eager-to-play character. The 580, on the other hand, has “presence;” it’s ripped and already has a gold medal hanging around its neck, supremely confident with nothing to prove. I just wish it came with a Panamera grill

Please understand… I mean no one, in particular GLE 53 owners, any disrespect, whatsoever. I'm not dissin' anyone's ride! Nor am I quarreling with any of the opinions, suggestions, and factual information many have generously shared on this and other threads... for which I remain hugely grateful. I’m simply sharing some impressions that I gathered during only three hours and two test drives this afternoon. 53 and 580 owners are likely to have different, and more informed perspectives. Your mileage may vary.

p.s. Some of you may know that I more recently became concerned about GLE cargo volume (relative to my needs, relative to what I have in the ’19 X5), enough that I wanted to look at the GLS. Well, took my tape measure, and I can confirm my suspicion as to where the GLE finds 2.5 cubic feet over the X5. The second row in the GLE is further back than in the X5. The GLE on paper has 3” more rear seat legroom, and that was very obvious to me today. So… second row seats up, the X5 has more cargo space behind the second row than the GLE. Second row seats down, the GLE bests it by 2.5 ft3 total. Net net, no need for me to consider the GLS any further.

Last edited by Hammer212; 07-09-2024 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-09-2024, 08:35 PM

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
CLS63AMG
hey hey great write up and glad you seemed to have made the right decision for you and your situation. As I had stated earlier, any AMG variant is a crazy fun ride experience, and you are already fortunate enough to have the e63s as the DD (Once again, i MISS mine). For me, I just could not justify the ~ $30,000 difference in price for a comparably equipped 63 versus the 53 coupe that I purchased. Maybe its because I have the 650s in the garage for the weekend fun, but as a DD, the 53 coupe is more than sufficient. that said, if money is no object to people on here, no question, a "true" AMG has that amazing v-8. I fear the day that they go electric......(thumbs down)
The following users liked this post:
Hammer212 (07-09-2024)
Old 07-09-2024, 08:39 PM

Received 198 Likes on 160 Posts
'23 GLS450
Was finally able to get behind the wheels and do some test driving this afternoon of the GLE 53 and the GLE 580. As anticipated, very enlightening. Will do my best to find the right words that capture my experiences.

Top Line… one-word characterizations, first impressions:

E63 (for reference) – “muscular
GLE 53 – “tight” (in the fitness sense)
GLE 580 – “presence

Housekeeping:

- I own a W212 E63. That is my AMG frame of reference.
- I’m replacing a 2019 X5 40i Daily Driver, driven 65% by me (an enthusiast) and 35% by my wife (a comfort-biased non-enthusiast).
- Mostly around-town driving, with bi-weekly 90-120-minute highway (interstate and single-lane) trips.
- Performance aside, drivability, cargo space, cockpit design and aesthetics are high on the list of considerations.

Drove the 53 first. 21” (RWD) wheels. MY24, no ARC. I brought a portable inflator and pressure gauge, but ultimately did not verify proper tire inflation on either the 53 or the 580. Turns out, wasn’t a factor in helping me reach the conclusion I was trying to reach.

I don’t want to offend anyone, but the 53 just didn’t feel like a proper AMG to me from the moment I pushed “Start.” With windows down, it sounded nothing like my M157 engine; in fact, it sounded positively awful and tinny until the emissions gear warmed itself up and the RPMs came down. And in Sport and Sport+ modes, the growling and gurgling – especially on downshifting – sounded somehow manufactured and not authentic.

The soundtrack aside, it had plenty of get-up-and-go. But again, it somehow felt like something was missing… relative to my full-up AMG frame of reference. There was torque, but it felt like there wasn’t enough behind it. Didn’t especially like the shifting characteristics, in any of the driving modes.

Steering was crisp, but again… something didn’t feel quite “right” to me. It required more effort than the 580, but less than my E63. Trying to hit a middle ground felt like a fail to me.

These generalizations apply pretty uniformly across all driving modes, based on my personal experience, i.e. acknowledging long-term owners could very well have different points of view, relative to my brief drive.

The 53 had nice road feel in Comfort mode. Could feel just the right amount of tarmac. I had been trying to better understand ARC and how that might influence my choice between the 53 and the 580, but even though ARC reappears in MY25, I think it is inconsequential in the bigger picture (for me, as you’ll ascertain by reading further).

Others can describe in more detail the technical reasons why the car feels like it does. I can only provide my impression that it seems like the car wants to be an AMG, but it never quite gets all the way there. I felt stuck in a kind of a no-man’s land… it lacked classic MB road manners and feel, and it lacked the balanced power and handling characteristics of a full-up AMG.

I went into that test drive with a completely open mind. I wanted to like it, if for no other reason than I prefer the Panamera grill and other aesthetics of the 53 over the 580. But when it was over, I felt like: either get a full-up AMG, or don’t. Trying to hit some kind of middle ground between a 63 and a non-AMG… simply did not work for me. Hard to articulate why, just a feeling/impression.

Then I drove the 580. 21” (RWA) wheels. Upon start, the V8 had just the right amount of presence. It let me know that it was there, but there was nothing at all beastly about it. Within 40 feet of steering 90-degrees out of the parking space, I knew I was in an entirely different vehicle. The steering was as silky smooth as the V8.

I traversed the same circuit as I did in the 53. Some stop-and-go through lights, some suburban 2-lane, some single-lane hills and curves, a single-lane overtake, and finally a “highway” stretch. In each of these situations, the 580 exuded confidence in ways the 53 did not. It felt, subliminally, like a larger vehicle as compared to the 53… perhaps due to an additional 100 pounds of curb weight?... yet, it was plenty nimble.

Again, these generalizations apply pretty uniformly across all driving modes.

Perhaps under more spirited driving conditions, I’d be more critical of the 580’s handling characteristics. In sport mode, I started during today’s drive imagining situations where a little less body roll might be good.

The 580 I drove came equipped with the standard (P64) seats. There were times today that I wish the seats had bigger bolsters and a little more sporty support and comfort. The (399) Multi-contour seats come with the (DX2) Pinnacle Package; not sure what seats come with the (DG1) AMG Line Interior Package. NOTE: Can configure a build with DX2 OR DG1, but not both.

Keep in mind the target I am trying to hit: I’m not looking to track this purchase. I do not need nor do I want a race car. (I already have one of those in my E63.) I’m looking for a comfort-oriented daily driver, for both me and my wife, that – when loaded with stuff – can kick *** when called into service to do single-lane overtakes or to fly low in the hammer lane. The 580 is that car for me. It’s sublime.

Whereas I characterized my E63 as “muscular,” I characterized the 53 as being “tight" (that's good, in the fitness sense). The E63 has enormous power, and the handling and brakes and suspension chops to go along with it. It takes effort to drive, and it pays rewards in return. The GLE 53 feels to me like a fit, wanna-be Olympian, a put-me-in-coach-I’m eager-to-play character. The 580, on the other hand, has “presence;” it’s ripped and already has a gold medal hanging around its neck, supremely confident with nothing to prove. I just wish it came with a Panamera grill

Please understand… I mean no one, in particular GLE 53 owners, any disrespect, whatsoever. I'm not dissin' anyone's ride! Nor am I quarreling with any of the opinions, suggestions, and factual information many have generously shared on this and other threads... for which I remain hugely grateful. I’m simply sharing some impressions that I gathered during only three hours and two test drives this afternoon. 53 and 580 owners are likely to have different, and more informed perspectives. Your mileage may vary.

p.s. Some of you may know that I more recently became concerned about GLE cargo volume (relative to my needs, relative to what I have in the ’19 X5), enough that I wanted to look at the GLS. Well, took my tape measure, and I can confirm my suspicion as to where the GLE finds 2.5 cubic feet over the X5. The second row in the GLE is further back than in the X5. The GLE on paper has 3” more rear seat legroom, and that was very obvious to me today. So… second row seats up, the X5 has more cargo space behind the second row than the GLE. Second row seats down, the GLE bests it by 2.5 ft3 total. Net net, no need for me to consider the GLS any further.
So why was a newer X5 no longer considered?
Old 07-09-2024, 09:55 PM

Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by EWL5
So why was a newer X5 no longer considered?
1. Design Language. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's a very personal preference. Not about right/wrong, good/bad, true/false. It's just that the current design language doesn't work for me. Not to disrespect the preference of others, but I think the X7, and to a lesser extent the X5, is an incoherent design mess. It looks like an angry washing machine to me.

2. iDrive. Have had nothing but problems with BMW software. For starters, got OTA updates to work once over four years. Latest version might be better, but I've been scarred.

3. Cockpit. Dislike how the curved display just seems to float, versus being more integrated into a proper cockpit.

4. Color. To my eye, with all of the black elements on the front fascia, black wheels provide the cleanest overall exterior appearance. And I'm not sold on black wheels, that look.

On the positive side, I very much like how it drives. Competitive cargo volume. As I pared down the list of candidates, the X5 M60i was the last non-MB option on the list.
EWL5 (07-10-2024)
Old 07-10-2024, 07:51 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,537 Likes on 2,157 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
1. Design Language. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's a very personal preference. Not about right/wrong, good/bad, true/false. It's just that the current design language doesn't work for me. Not to disrespect the preference of others, but I think the X7, and to a lesser extent the X5, is an incoherent design mess. It looks like an angry washing machine to me.

2. iDrive. Have had nothing but problems with BMW software. For starters, got OTA updates to work once over four years. Latest version might be better, but I've been scarred.

3. Cockpit. Dislike how the curved display just seems to float, versus being more integrated into a proper cockpit.

4. Color. To my eye, with all of the black elements on the front fascia, black wheels provide the cleanest overall exterior appearance. And I'm not sold on black wheels, that look.

On the positive side, I very much like how it drives. Competitive cargo volume. As I pared down the list of candidates, the X5 M60i was the last non-MB option on the list.
That is strange, people hate how small the X5 is compared to the GLE, and need an X7 to have enough cargo room.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:37 AM

Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by W205C43PFL
That is strange, people hate how small the X5 is compared to the GLE, and need an X7 to have enough cargo room.
Cubic feet behind SECOND row / Cubic feet behind FIRST row (from multiple sources):
GLE 33.9 / 74.9
X5 33.9. / 72.3

Old 07-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Out Of Control!!

Cubic feet behind SECOND row / Cubic feet behind FIRST row (from multiple sources):
GLE 33.9 / 74.9
X5 33.9. / 72.3
https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class...ml#post8810779

Sorry I meant rear seat room not cargo.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 660 Likes on 490 Posts
MB
It's the legroom of the 2nd row on the X5 that can be considered inferior to the GLE. I believe the X7 2nd row legroom might be no different from the X5 but don't quote me on this.

See screenshots below. Alex is 6ft tall and the driver's seat is adjusted to his driving position.

X5 screenshot from Auto Buyers Guide

GLE screenshot from Auto Buyers Guide

Last edited by wildta; 07-10-2024 at 10:18 AM.
EWL5 (07-10-2024)
Old 07-10-2024, 10:18 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by wildta
It's the legroom of the 2nd row on the X5 that can be considered inferior to the GLE.

See screenshots below. Alex is 6ft tall and the driver's seat is adjusted to his driving position.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...10bc1356c4.jpg
X5 screenshot from Auto Buyers Guide

https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.mbw...10616af82b.jpg
GLE screenshot from Auto Buyers Guide
Hmmm that's helpful thank you
Old 07-10-2024, 10:54 AM

Mercedes E63 AMG
Was finally able to get behind the wheels and do some test driving this afternoon of the GLE 53 and the GLE 580. As anticipated, very enlightening.
One more thing... wheels and tires. My GLE 53 builds had 22" AMG Cross-Spoke Forged Wheels (RXU) and 22" AMG Cross-Spoke Forged Wheels, Matte Black (RXV). Both options come with High Performance Tires (R01). As has been noted and discussed elsewhere, finding a staggered setup 22" winter tire is an expensive challenge. Things get easier with a square setup. Add a second set of wheels, and $$$.

The GLE 580 I've built has the 21" AMG Multispoke Wheels (RWA) wheels which, for better or worse, come with All-Season Tires (R02). In my particular case of replacing a DD, I can get away without needing to build a winter set... saving ~$5,000.

My 53 builds (inclusive of destination) were coming in at $115k-$116k. Add winters, call it $120k all in. My 580 build comes in at $107k, all in. $13k will buy a lot of 93 octane to make up for the MPG differential ;-)
Old 07-10-2024, 11:14 AM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
GLE 350
One more thing... wheels and tires. My GLE 53 builds had 22" AMG Cross-Spoke Forged Wheels (RXU) and 22" AMG Cross-Spoke Forged Wheels, Matte Black (RXV). Both options come with High Performance Tires (R01). As has been noted and discussed elsewhere, finding a staggered setup 22" winter tire is an expensive challenge. Things get easier with a square setup. Add a second set of wheels, and $$$.

The GLE 580 I've built has the 21" AMG Multispoke Wheels (RWA) wheels which, for better or worse, come with All-Season Tires (R02). In my particular case of replacing a DD, I can get away without needing to build a winter set... saving ~$5,000.

My 53 builds (inclusive of destination) were coming in at $115k-$116k. Add winters, call it $120k all in. My 580 build comes in at $107k, all in. $13k will buy a lot of 93 octane to make up for the MPG differential ;-)
That’s an extremely heavily optioned AMG 53 most optioned AMG 53s with 21 inch all season setup are around $100k. Probably use same all season 21 tires on both 580 and 53 just different rims. The 580 is catered more to luxury but definitely has a beefier engine. Tough for me to justify extra $40 k for AMG 63. I drove both and the 53 has enough power for me. Both the 580 and 53 are great trucks can’t go wrong with either one I prefer the sportier styling and performance of the 53 and the all season 21 inch tires and rims for practicality.
The following 2 users liked this post by AMMBGLE:
Hammer212 (07-10-2024), RMiles (07-11-2024)
Old 07-10-2024, 02:28 PM

Received 209 Likes on 165 Posts
2024 GLE63s, 2021 E63s, 2018 GLC43
That's part of the reason I called it raucous. The I6, similar to the V6 in my GLC43, actually sounds fine on the outside, not as low toned burly and growly as a V8, but it's fine nevertheless. However, I think the sound is pumped in over the speakers on the 53, and it sounds terrible, shrill, and coming in all directions from all the speakers in surround sound. I just watched a carwow video on the new C43, and they say pumped in sound is totally fake (or a recording) and sounds nothing like what's heard on the outside. So I don't know if sound on the 53 is a recording or if it's pumped in via a microphone.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

Does it sound like this though:
Old 07-10-2024, 05:54 PM

2024 GLE 53 SUV
Does it sound like this though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfZVu53Rxc4
The sound from the exhaust is indeed from the exhaust system per the owners manual and there is a flap which is either open or closed based on "balanced" or "powerful" exhaust setting.
Old 07-10-2024, 07:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

The sound from the exhaust is indeed from the exhaust system per the owners manual and there is a flap which is either open or closed based on "balanced" or "powerful" exhaust setting.
That I understand, What I was trying to find out is if the 2024/2025 GLE 53 still sounds like the 2019 E 53 in the video after all the regulations over the years.
Old 07-10-2024, 08:09 PM

2024 GLE 53 SUV
That I understand, What I was trying to find out is if the 2024/2025 GLE 53 still sounds like the 2019 E 53 in the video after all the regulations over the years.
I listened to your video. My 2024 GLE 53 is very similiar, a bit louder and maybe not quite as deep in pitch but close in comfort mode. You should go test one to see.. Honestly, the noises mine makes in my usual comfort mode suggest a more powerful car than it is, so I rarely set the exhaust mode to "powerful" except in Sport+ Mode where Powerful exhaust mode defaults to on and is probably deserving of that exhaust sound. Makes sense?
Old 07-10-2024, 08:19 PM

2024 GLE 53 SUV
I listened to your video. My 2024 GLE 53 is very similiar, a bit louder and maybe not quite as deep in pitch but close in comfort mode. You should go test one to see.. Honestly, the noises mine makes in my usual comfort mode suggest a more powerful car than it is, so I rarely set the exhaust mode to "powerful" except in Sport+ Mode where Powerful exhaust mode defaults to on and is probably deserving of that exhaust sound. Makes sense?
..When you gun the engine it definitely speaks
Old 07-11-2024, 08:40 AM
Out Of Control!!

..When you gun the engine it definitely speaks
Guess that answers it.
Old 07-13-2024, 02:10 PM

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts
GLC AMG 63
Just picked up a GLE AMG 53 for my wife and she questions why no 63😎. She has a GLC AMG63 in GA, and we got a place in FL so I got the 53 and said you don’t drive the other one hard as it more than enough power for a DD.

Old 07-13-2024, 02:12 PM

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts
GLC AMG 63

Sadly the new AMG GLC is a 4 banger no way so we will keep this for a long time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '25 GLE53 or GLE580?