GLE63s, GLE63, GLE53 AMG SUV & Coupe (W166, W167) 2015 - Present (Two generations)

W166 GLE63s AMG Fender and Rear Hatch Emblems/Badge Positioning/Measurements

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2024, 09:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W204 C350 4Matic LCI
W166 GLE63s AMG Fender and Rear Hatch Emblems/Badge Positioning/Measurements

Hi everyone!

Not new here (Had a W204 C350 in the past) but have a new W166 GLE63s coming my way some time next week. The one I'm buying has the "V8biturbo" fender emblem in the wrong place. I also have bought gloss black ones to replace the chrome ones. Is anyone kind enough to measure the position of their fender and rear hatch emblems and badges please? I can't seem to find a template/stencil or measurements anywhere, including this forum.

Thanks in advance!
Old Today, 03:12 PM

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2019 GLE 63S AMG, 2009 C63
If you're still in need of this, I will get some pictures and measurements for you this weekend!
If, by some chance, you already have it figured out, let me know and save me the effort, LOL!
Ha, PotatoMage, what's the story behind your screen name?
Also, I hope you post some pics of your new ride when you get it.
Old Today, 04:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W204 C350 4Matic LCI
I haven't figured it out yet, so that would be so amazing, thank you! I'll definitely be taking lots of pics haha, a lot of people have asked me for pics once they found out I bought one!

I'm taking delivery tomorrow so the weekend would be excellent, I haven't received the emblems yet anyway so I have time.

About PotatoMage, it was an old gaming username I had when I was a kid and I just use it for everything now hahaha