GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK Customizable Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY05 Jeep Liberty
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK Customizable Options

Mums lease is almost up (around fathers day weekend), and shes starting to look into her options. First she loved the 2010 Lexus RX, however after seeing the two in person; she'd ruled out the obvious.

She doesnt quite seem to understand the exclusivity that comes with having a newly launched car, so I'm trying my hardest to convince her to order one! Does anybody know if it is possible to get any customizations made; like having Mercedes ARTICO/MB-Tex in other colours? (E.g., Sahara beige ARTICO/MB-Tex, or have a similar configurtaion, i.e., dark interior panels and Almond Beige seats and accents?

I think having an interior configuration smiliar to that would increase the longevity of the interior; being able to hide scratches, scuffs and dirt that can sometimes easily show up when you have a car with a light coloured interior. I just don't think the real leather will hold up long enough, considering Mum wants to keep this car for seven years ore more. Utimatley, I think the perfect GLK would be fully loaded; Arctic White, Matte finish Pine wood trim, and Sahara beige ARTICO/MB-Tex.

Anybody know if any Canadian Spec. GLK's have the pine and/or burl walnut wood trim yet? I've also head about KEYLESS GO as an option. Has this been advanced to March production instead of June? If not, does anybody have any idea of approximately how long it takes for Benz to haul em across the Atlantic to the Greater Toronto Area?

Anybody know which dealers to go to and which dealers to avoid? (In the GTA) MB Markham any good? I'm WAY North Scarborough smack dab in between MB Thornhill and MB Markham.

I know this seems like alot of questions, but if anybody out here can help me it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

- Jordanski
Old 03-12-2009, 01:59 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 CLA 250 4Matic Black
Well as far as I know there is no production Keyless go enroute to Canada. So its going to have to be a factory build, so you are looking at May or some on here say June. The Artico is what is being shipped for the most part and is in stock so ordering leather will mean a limited supply or having to order. When I was given a choice of models both the white and grey had black Artico, so I have to suspect that tan is limited along with the aluminium finish, so wood is probably out as well for now. I am dealing with Mercedes Benz Markham. If you want contact names just Private msg me, I will be happy to pass on the names of whom I am dealing with.