GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

New User, new GLK owner :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Nissan GT-R BE / '12 Ducati-1199 Panigale S / '12 C300-4M Loaded/GLK350-4M Loaded
I'm noticing that Canada GLK's are coming in with more goodies... the 10 spoke wheels are std when you get the sport app. pkg., with most if not all of these having the Pirelli's instead of lower wearing Dunlops, full pass. seat adjustments on the door panel instead of on the lower side of the seat, parking assist, etc etc... while we in the States are ignored...

Nice color..... but I prefer black metalic... & have great fun with your new wheels!.... By the way, most dealers say the car doesn't have a break in period but it does.... 1000 miles.... so take it easy for a while
Old 10-26-2009, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 GLK350 4matic and my favorite Vintage 1982 PK Ripper Looptail
Originally Posted by Kamen
A Special Lighting Packages caters to improved night time driving visibility with swiveling bi-xenon headlamps and integrated washers.

Kamen, I hope you are right about the swiveling bi-xenon headlamps, is there a way to tell by looking at them. Or is there a way to make them move around without driving around and turning ? I 'll try to do more research regarding the headlight. My keys looks the same but has a red panic button.
Attached Thumbnails New User, new GLK owner :)-img_5470.jpg  
Old 10-26-2009, 03:15 PM

2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350
veerodder,
it really depends on the building, the demographic, etc. It's really only just a number. For my example in my case where I live the majority are asians, my condo the floors go from G, 2, 3, 5,- 12, 15-18, PH.

And yea I have the red panic button on my key as well, I just attached some picture I saw in the W204 forum haha
From what I can tell the new key buttons have more of an outline to them increasing visibility of the buttons and you can feel them much better.

Does anyone have any keychain/ring you use? I don't have any atm because I don't want to scratch the sides, and I kind of dedicate an empty pockey for my key, since I have keyless go it never really sees the light of day.

I tried to google search GLK active bi-xenons and the majority of reviews and posts I've seen indicate the GLK does have active lights, so I hope they are. I'll try to look closer when I drive at night, but so far I'm like 90% sure I saw them swivel. It's a little hard to tell though because I live and do most of my driving in the city so I kind of need to go to darker areas.

-edit-
Confirmed, after more driving around I am 100% sure those that got the xenon lighting package have active bi-xenons.

Last edited by Kamen; 10-28-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 AM

2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350
bump

added some recent pics from the weekend to my mbworld album, enjoy guys

https://mbworld.org/forums/members/k...s-glk-slk.html

-ps we should have an official pics sticky thread at the top!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:41 AM

GLK350
is actually esay to see, if you go into a darker street and just put your turn signal on, you will see the side you turn on will have a brighter light.